Best looking generation of Firebird?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave M
    To me there is just no better looking car than a 97 WS6 Trans Am (in black).
    I LIKE THIS GUY!!
    1997 Trans Am WS6 Black M6
    370 RWHP / 352 TQ
    CC306 & Comp behives, LT1 Extreme Duty timing set, 1.6 RR's, CSR Elec Water Pump, Pacesetter LT's & ORY, GMMG w/ Ovals, K&N, Air Foil, TB Bypass, !AIR, !EGR, !CAGS, 160 deg thermo, LT4 KM, PCM tuning by Total-ReCal, March Pullies, Pro 5.0, 4.11 gears, LS1 alum DS, BMR strut tower brace, UMI SFC's, LCA's w/relo brackets & panhard

Comment

98 and up Ram Air WS6.
      1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
      "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Ill have to go with black lt1 ws6's. Can anybody host a pic for me so i can put it in my sig again?
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
          Ill have to go with black lt1 ws6's. Can anybody host a pic for me so i can put it in my sig again?
          Sure man, shoot me a PM and we can work it out .

As for me, depends on the Firebird. The 1st Gen T/A is bodacious, but the 98+ WS6 and Firehawk look mean as all H***. But, I'm with Craig, the LT1 non-WS6 T/A looks better to me...sleek and sexy, esp. in black
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

as good as a 98 on ram air ta or hawk looks (droooooool) the one that makes me go all goooey and weak at the knees is the 70-73 455 ho and sd i would sell my kidnies for a mint one (drooooooooooooooool) must stop drooling on the keyboard

in my humble opinion if the were ever going to bring back the firebird in a retro style the same way they have with the camaro this is the car they should look to for insperation and yes i know pontiacs days are numberd but one can still dream cant they ?
            http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
            C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
            mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
              as good as a 98 on ram air ta or hawk looks (droooooool) the one that makes me go all goooey and weak at the knees is the 70-73 455 ho and sd i would sell my kidnies for a mint one (drooooooooooooooool) must stop drooling on the keyboard

in my humble opinion if the were ever going to bring back the firebird in a retro style the same way they have with the camaro this is the car they should look to for insperation and yes i know pontiacs days are numberd but one can still dream cant they ?
              Those are my second favorite Firebirds. Not much nicer than a fully restored '70 T/A, especially in white w/blue striping.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                98 and up Ram Air WS6.
                I'll go along with this!

But

I had to vote for 3rd gen in the poll 'cause I still miss my Formy...

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

I find it interesting that for the Firebird, the 4th gen was the overwhelming favorite, but for the Camaro, the 1st gen was hands down the winner. I guess that says something about the 4th gen Camaro styling, and also should say something to GM should they decide to put the Camaro back into production.
                  Dave M
                  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

i dunno dave, the 1996 SS was pretty much up there in the discussion, even though the poll showed that the first gen won

Comment

Working...
                    X