No announcement yet.

NFB:My well needed Mini-Vacation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be the exception to the rule I was 20 and my wife 18 when we got married ...and twenty five years and two grown girls later still happy

But I also have to agree that is still the best way to go for most folks
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Nice...I don't think I've been downtown in years yet only 35 min away (besides the AutoShowInMotion in the outskirts). Glad you and she enjoyed it though. Did you go anywhere else in the area, besides downtown SF?
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
        ...Yeah i have family in Sac. so i stayed there. Its 45 minutes from the bay... So it was all good.
        Ummm, 45 min.?? How fast are you driving?? lol Sac is about 120 mi. from my house, and Hayward is closer than SF lol

As for you Nightrage, rushing it will only be more burdensome than anything. Whether or not you two make it is up to you, but chances are there will be more problems than there should be in a marriage, ranging from arguments over stupid stuff to finances to family...you name it. Take it slow man...you'll be thankful later
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
        X