Why are people scum???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Performin Norman
    One time I went to my friend, Lacy's, apartment. I parked in her private stall. I was only in there about 1/2 hour and when I came out, someone had thrown soda all over my car. It stained the paint and I had to wheel it out. I just love people.
    [RANT]Sounds kinda familiar...a couple months ago I went to the stock car races at Berlin Raceway. When I came out to go home at about midnight I noticed something on my hood. It looked like a clump of mud/dirt. I thought it might have came off the foot of one of the police horses...no big deal...So i go to brush it off and it falls apart like its dirt and smears all over the hood. Come to find out it was tobacco chew that someone spit out on my hood!!! Needless to say I was ............steamed. I still can't believe that some jealous hillbilly hick would be such a ..........anyways, know what ya mean...[/RANT]
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

Hang in there, broh. My first new car was a '93 Lumina Z34. I got a killer deal on it, and at 18 years old, I was proud of owning a brand new car using my own hard-earned money. I had it outside being I still lived with the parents at the time.

A friend of mine was at my house watching a Monday Night Football game on this one Holloween. He was outside smoking a cigarette when he saw this Jetta pull up to my driveway slowly (it was dark). Before he could ask them what they were doing, they threw a pumpkin at my car. He chased them down and got their license plate number. He came inside, told me what happened, and I immediately called the Police. Turns out they were busted the next morning for hitting mailboxes with a bat. It was the driver's Dad's car to boot. The driver was 19, so his name made the paper. I did some digging and found his number. I called him and layed into him. He was actually starting to well up with tears while he was trying to apologize. I accepted it, but he wouldn't give me the name of the kid that threw it. Good thing now that I look back on it.

The pumpkin luckily did very little damage. It mostly hit my windshield, and only put a small chip in the paint on the back edge of the hood. Still, the intent was to do extensive damage.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

when my i aint driving my car its in my garage and its locked. this last past halloween i just got the car two days be4 and i went out wit a couple girls(my gf at the time and her friend) cuz they wanted some candy(go figure) so i left my car in my driveway not thinking bout it. as i was coming back i see two kids(musta been 19 or so i guess, really tall) and they walked past my car looked both ways then walked at a acelled rate. well needless to saw i chase them down and asked them what they did and "they said we just liked it" well come to find out they put three nice grooves in my rear 1/4 with like a screw driver or something. i was bout to go hunt there butts down but my gf told me to get inside and i'd get a treat...............
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Nothing like having your clutch let go on the highway and getting the car towed... then getting it back to find clumps of mud all over the outside & inside of it and a missing 4D Maglite.
          1996 T/A - BBK headers & throttle body, K&N filter, 1.6:1 Comp Cams Pro Magnums, Warbird hood w/ SLP Ram-Air

Comment

Yay, I get to rant too.

Had my 86 TA about a week, and as I live in an apartment complex I have to park on the street (other car was in the 1 car garage). Go out to go to class in the morning and someone had hit the car on the driver's side, denting the fender enough to pin the door shut. I was pi$$ed enough to skip class and walk around the neighborhood with a hammer looking for blue paint on a bumper... probably a good thing I didn't find any...

Sold my sister a car about a month ago (actually the one in the garage for the previous story), 98 Grand Am, and she has to park on the street because she still lives with our parents. Neighbor comes over a 6 o'clock in the morning to tell her someone hit it. She had it about a week. Someone sideswiped it, denting the front fender and taking off the side view mirror. So she does like me, takes my mom's car for a spin around the neighborhood looking for a damaged car, because there's no way someone could have done as much damage to her car as they did and not hurt their own... no luck. And no full coverage, so she spent about three hours with touch up paint, some epoxy for the mirror, and a crowbar to take out the dent, and it almost looks like new by the 5 foot rule. She parks in the neighbor's driveway now.

Yeah, people suck. How hard is it to leave a note? Offer to pay or something if you don't want your insurance to go up? Grr...

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
            1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Originally posted by braindeadracefan
              Yeah, people suck. How hard is it to leave a note? Offer to pay or something if you don't want your insurance to go up? Grr...
              Also... How hard is it to drive in a residential neighborhood? It wasn't like your cars were moving. They were parked!!! I swear.... If someone can't drive in a straight line, they shouldn't be allowed to pro-create either.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Man, that sucks!! Freakin people.

You want to talk about bad... this is here in vegas...

WARNING... CONTAINS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE. Please feel free to delete post. Just thought people should see. Or turn off volume!
                http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/carthieframpage.wmv

you cant tell me NO ONE saw that.
                99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Originally posted by xxRillixx
                  Man, that sucks!! Freakin people.

You want to talk about bad... this is here in vegas...

WARNING... CONTAINS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE. Please feel free to delete post. Just thought people should see. Or turn off volume!
                  http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/carthieframpage.wmv

you cant tell me NO ONE saw that.
                  Wow...what a scumbag and a half. If I ever witnessed anything like that around me, he would have my louisville slugger cracked over the back of his head so fast he would never know what have happened.

I'll never forget witnessing a gang banger stealing a car in broad daylight right in front of me. Some guy across the street and down about 4 houses left his car on after he got out. He had some groceries and was going in to his house. Next thing you know, some kid runs across the street, gets in, and drives off...speeding down my alley and ripping off the rear bumper in the process cuz he hit the dip so fast. Not 3 minutes later, cops were everywhere and blocking off streets. Miraculously (sp?), he was caught.
                  black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                    Also... How hard is it to drive in a residential neighborhood? It wasn't like your cars were moving. They were parked!!! I swear.... If someone can't drive in a straight line, they shouldn't be allowed to pro-create either.
                    I second that thought!

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
                    1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Working...
                    X