X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *N*F*B* - important need to know info

this is important, need to know info

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her
    adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands.
    The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in
    any manner desired.
    (Ah! Justice!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
    (Who volunteers for this stuff?)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can
    pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its
    right side when intoxicated. (From drinking little bottles of...?)
    (Did the govt. pay for this research??)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Butterflies taste with their feet.
    (Ah, geez. Another Gov't study)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
    (I know some people like that.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Starfish don't have brains. (I know some people like that, too.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And, the best for last.....
    Turtles can breathe through their butts.
    (And you think you have bad breath ! )

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
    www.WS6Racing.com

This post would be considered "off topic". As such, the board requests, that out of courtesy to other members, you label the "topic" as such. The convention is to use "NFB" for "Non F-Body". Doing that shows consideration for others.

I have taken the time to correct your oversight by adding "NFB" to the topic.

In the future, please follow this convention, out of consideration for others. Should you fail to do so, the posts will be deleted.

Thank you in advance for you full cooperation and consideration of others.

Fred

PS: By my standards, a lot of the items are not really "family friendly".... but I'm probably a bit more conservative than the other moderators, so I'll leave that judgement up to them.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Questionable content removed. This isn't the first time you have been called for questionable material, specifically for sexual related content.... but it will be the last. I don't know what it is with you, but you seem to love that sort of content. I suggest you re-read the rules of the board as there will be no further warnings, this is not the first time you've been suspended. You are banned for 72 hours as a last warning.

Fred, your call was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        Questionable content removed. This isn't the first time you have been called for questionable material, specifically for sexual related content.... but it will be the last. I don't know what it is with you, but you seem to love that sort of content. I suggest you re-read the rules of the board as there will be no further warnings, this is not the first time you've been suspended. You are banned for 72 hours as a last warning.

Fred, your call was correct.
        wolfman seconds.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

just my two cents but the modratiors are not trying to be hard or nasty they are just doing ther job and keeping this the best and most friendly message forum on the net. i would hate for you to get kicked off the forum and then have bad feelings about the place and its members. just try and rember this is a forum used by not just adults but many family members so what may just be a bit of harmless fun to adults may cause offence to some members.just think about what you are going to post and carry on enjoying the forum. please dont take this the wrong way it is just a bit of frendly advice from a fellow member like i said just my two cents
          http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
          C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
          mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
            just my two cents but the modratiors are not trying to be hard or nasty they are just doing ther job and keeping this the best and most friendly message forum on the net. i would hate for you to get kicked off the forum and then have bad feelings about the place and its members. just try and rember this is a forum used by not just adults but many family members so what may just be a bit of harmless fun to adults may cause offence to some members.just think about what you are going to post and carry on enjoying the forum. please dont take this the wrong way it is just a bit of frendly advice from a fellow member like i said just my two cents
            That's great advice. These moderators are the best I've ever seen. Keep up the great work, guys.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

i am just passing on some advice as a member
              http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
              C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
              mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                That's great advice. These moderators are the best I've ever seen. Keep up the great work, guys.
                Just for the record, we hate having to do stuff like that. We like it to be one big, happy family. The kind of forum where my 8 year old son can look over my shoulder while I browse through the forum. That's how kids can learn about the hobby without wading though the garbage found on other forums. Besides, folks had to agree to these rules in order to register and post. Why they don't want to abide by them once they have agreed is beyond me.

Comment

Just for the record, we hate having to do stuff like that. We like it to be one big, happy family. The kind of forum where my 8 year old son can look over my shoulder while I browse through the forum. That's how kids can learn about the hobby without wading though the garbage found on other forums. Besides, folks had to agree to these rules in order to register and post. Why they don't want to abide by them once they have agreed is beyond me.
                  I'm sure you do. All the moderators in here are involved in the threads and discussions. No need to put it on record, Joe. Your character speaks for itself. Keep on keepin' on.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Its stuff like this that is really turning me off with this site. It used to be the place I went when I signed on. Only after spending time reading the posts and helping as much as I could, would I go to another board. Its different now.... this is where I end up, if I have time, after I've been to a couple of other boards.

I'll say it one more time.... we need to separate the "tech" stuff from the idle chit-chat wih separate forums.
                    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
                      I'll say it one more time.... we need to separate the "tech" stuff from the idle chit-chat wih separate forums.
                      We keep asking for that.
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comment

So let it be written, so let it be done.
                          Thank you. I'm sure Fred agrees. I'm glad they gave you the "power".
                          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
                          X