No announcement yet.

Labor Day weekend folks...you know the drill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's rare that I find a beer I don't care for... Dos Equis Amber is one...
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      drive like everyone is out to kill you and will do something stupid at any second.

cause they will.

be safe.

Listen to the man... He's correct. We have a Penn State football game tomorrow afternoon and I don't look forward to making the trip at all.

Be safe all and enjoy...
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
        Listen to the man... He's correct. We have a Penn State football game tomorrow afternoon and I don't look forward to making the trip at all.

Be safe all and enjoy...
        Ugh! Penn State football traffic is the worst! It will be much nicer when they finish the construction in the Lewistown narrows though. I used to live a few minutes from State College and knew all the back roads to get around the traffic, and then I went to school at Penn State Altoona and made the 45 minute drive to every home game. In fact, the fact that they got slaughtered by Michigan in '97 was the reason I met my wife, but that's another, very long, story.
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Working...
        X