No announcement yet.

toooaaaasssttttted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken, if you like hot sauce.......you have to try Fred Harvey Trading Company. One of their blends is called Sergio's Revenge. It has Chili Powder, Cilantro, Santack Chili, Cumin, Habanero Chili and Capsaicin Oil. It also doubles as a rust remover.

Comment

ken could use that then, as hes got some rust on the inside he needs to burn off

D&R
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        Ken, if you like hot sauce.......you have to try Fred Harvey Trading Company. One of their blends is called Sergio's Revenge. It has Chili Powder, Cilantro, Santack Chili, Cumin, Habanero Chili and Capsaicin Oil. It also doubles as a rust remover.

The hottest stuff I've ever tried is called "@ss in the Tub". I'm not kidding, this stuff could kill a small to medium sized goat.

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

greg u get that at the store in the danbury mall? cuz if its the store im thinking off we also got the "A55 kicking" chili fixing and the "Moniac's down on your knees hott sauce"
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
            greg u get that at the store in the danbury mall? cuz if its the store im thinking off we also got the "A55 kicking" chili fixing and the "Moniac's down on your knees hott sauce"
            The Chili place? Yeah... They have some serious stuff there.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
              anytime you whimps wanna go a round with me on hot pepper eatin..let me know......... my mouth is like leather inside, and my (_0_) is fried and toughened...

so bring it on........

yes, I love hot peppers........ im addicted......they are my salvation......

Hey old man. Any time!! You come get sum!!!

I can hold my own on the hot stuff.. Just came back from kentucky and had some (spelling) habanaro's. Those were hot! But they had a good taste to them. I brought some seeds home to grow.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Hot sauce!?!?!

Try blair's reserve's ... They're among some of the hottest in the world.

I own his 3AM ... 2,000,000 scoville units. Takes the extracts of 15 habanero(sp?) peppers to make one, 50ml bottle. Habanero being the hottest pepper in the world with a scoville rating of 150,000.

I'm a hotsauce freak

PS,

When you buy these blair's sauces you have to sign a waiver form, claiming you know and are aware of the ingrediants of the sauce, and that you could be liable for injuring people if you dont not make them aware of, basicaly how hot this crap is prior to them eating it.

This stuff comes with an eye dropper to use it.

Comment

Working...
                X