No way...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bru333
    I wonder how long it will take after it opens before someone BASE jumps off it? 4000 ft up, that's a lot higher than any building or bridge. Winds and obstuctions might be a problem...not to mention security...
    haha not to mention, once that person jumps off of it, and you get around the wind and obstructions, and make it safely to the river below......how do you get out? lol, i dont think there is a shuttle out of the bottom of the grand canyon, is there? start climbing.

Comment

Originally posted by dropt95s10
      haha not to mention, once that person jumps off of it, and you get around the wind and obstructions, and make it safely to the river below......how do you get out? lol, i dont think there is a shuttle out of the bottom of the grand canyon, is there? start climbing.
      Yes there is. It's called a 6 hour mule ride.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

The floor is glass! 4" thick, but glass
        Wow.. I thought that 1 inch ballistic glass you find at banks was thick.
        96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
          Yes there is. It's called a 6 hour mule ride.
          I think they are also building a tram down to the bottom as part of this visitor center. But I'm sure the Feds (it is a national park) would be when you got to the top again.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Working...
          X