No announcement yet.

Just saw something so very cute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it could be worse. We had one of those peckers pounding away at our new aluminum gutter at 5 am one morning. And it sounded more like a machine gun going off! By the time I came outside, my neighbor was out there yelling at it.
    69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
    70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
    2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by JL8Jeff
      Hey, it could be worse. We had one of those peckers pounding away at our new aluminum gutter at 5 am one morning. And it sounded more like a machine gun going off! By the time I came outside, my neighbor was out there yelling at it.
      Yep, I had one of those exact birds pecking on one of my roof vents which sounded like a machine gun. I swear it took me an hour to get rid of that dang bird. I'd scare it away and it would just come right back. We also had one of them at our old house but he was huge! He was probably about a foot tall. Cool to watch...
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by JL8Jeff
        That's funny. The neighbor across the street put a large plastic Owl on his TV tower, I suppose to scare off other birds. This one crazy Woodpecker continually flies over there, and starts tapping away at the underside of the plastic Owl. It's a funny sight, but of couse this echos thought the neighborhood like a machine gun too.

Comment

[commercial] {beer drops from sky} men should act like men [/commercial]
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
          X