the worst ideas in the car world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the worst ideas in the car world

hydraulic lifts...enough said. but to make i once saw a truck with hydraulic lifts and ground effects! when the truck was lowered it smashed the ground effects straight into the ground.

lamborghini door for the trans am!

any ideas?
    1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
    V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
    previous owners abused it!!!

Biggest one that I can think of...

FORD
    No F-Body right now

Comment

uhhhh....RICERS!!!
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Fart Cans
        Wings
        Tires that stick out past the wheel well.
        Tires that have a section width that is narrower than the rim.
        Neons
        Spoilers on trucks
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
          Tires that have a section width that is narrower than the rim.
          ditto!!! I can't stand that...

spinners!

LED exhuast tips!

APC should be blown into pieces...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I cant stand seeing pillar gauges in 1991 Toyota Camry's and other cars that have absolutly no business with gauges.
            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

spinning exhuast tips nuff said
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

There is a guy in my office building who drives an Avalanche with a cap on the back. WTF??? Why not just buy a Suburban?
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I'll say Kia
                  Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                  SOLD- Kinda miss it
                  94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                  SOLD- Good riddance!
                  2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

geo metro! 1.0L 3 cil.
                    spinner hub caps
                    honda's with NOS 8oz cans on the piller
                    and the famous 10 inch round CLOCK with a 10,000 rpm rev limit on the dash!
                    1994 Z28 stage 2 intercooled procharger, P-1sc, 6lb pully,42lbfuel injectors,255intank pump,1 3/4headers,highflow cat, borla ajust. cat back,chrome moly LCA,chrome moly ajust. panhard bar, Kenny Brownweld-in subframe conectors, built trans. kevlar lined 2600 stall, kevlar clutches, hardend parts,,built rearend; moser axles, eaton posi, richmond 3.42 gears, rare ROH ZR6 17* 9.5 wheels, custom computer tune with laptop and LT1edit , 380rwhp 395rwtq , 60' 1.71, 1/8th 8.00,1/412.60@109mph

Comment

oh ya almost forgot the tripple decker wings ! ! !
                      1994 Z28 stage 2 intercooled procharger, P-1sc, 6lb pully,42lbfuel injectors,255intank pump,1 3/4headers,highflow cat, borla ajust. cat back,chrome moly LCA,chrome moly ajust. panhard bar, Kenny Brownweld-in subframe conectors, built trans. kevlar lined 2600 stall, kevlar clutches, hardend parts,,built rearend; moser axles, eaton posi, richmond 3.42 gears, rare ROH ZR6 17* 9.5 wheels, custom computer tune with laptop and LT1edit , 380rwhp 395rwtq , 60' 1.71, 1/8th 8.00,1/412.60@109mph

Comment

The idiots at GM who discontinue every vehicle I ever love...
                        Tom Rawlinson
                        1998 Z28
                        94k and counting...

Comment

Incerdibly fragile ignition component especially to water known as the optispark...oh yeah its sitting right underneath the weap hole on the water pump too .
                          1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

I think the Aztek has to be in here somewhere.
                            The Suburu SVT window-within-a-window design was a dumb idea.
                            Any economy box GT version.
                            I think the Amphicar of the 60's didn't work out to well.
                            The 3" padded vinyl tops and diamond shaped windows of the customized Lincolns in the 70's.
                            Any 'lifetime lubrication' part.
                            Horizontally mounted, but inaccessible, oil filters.
                            Any street car with a parachute.
                            Leaky lowriders with a trunk full of leaky batteries.
                            Body panels made from plywood.
                            Fake velocity stacks made out of baloney-cut drain pipe & screwed to the hood.

Comment

The "R-TYPE" Emblem - adds an instant 360 horsepower to a stock Ford Taurus.
                              Darrin C
                              '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                              07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Working...
                              X