X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this poll... "Should Bush be Impeached?"

wow...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

interesting...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

h#ll no. this country is going to h#ll in a handbasket pretty soon if things don't get a little more understanding of what really is happening in the world today......

can you say "we are all dead in 5 years" if things dont change......?

think about it.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
        "we are all dead in 5 years" if things dont change......?
        I agree with Ken, its a no brainer I said "interesting" simply the overwhelming votes were to kick W out of office.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Bush has to do things that aren't "politically correct" in many peoples eyes but if they weren't done we'd be in a lot of trouble right now. And I agree with Wolfman this country is going to h#ll in a handbasket and I think WWIII isn't to far around the corner.
          1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

h#ll no. this country is going to h#ll in a handbasket pretty soon if things don't get a little more understanding of what really is happening in the world today......

can you say "we are all dead in 5 years" if things dont change......?

think about it.
            I'm of the opinion that Bush and his administration will be treated rather favorably by history - for their spirited and strategically competent response to terrorist attacks upon the U.S. History tends to forget the finer details of events.

A Republican majority Congress isn't going to impeach a sitting Republican President during a war over a gray-area legal call that shares some common characteristics with unpunished abuses by earlier Presidents.

Play nice guys!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
            '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
            Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

I agree with Ken.. What are these people thinking... If you ignore things they just go away??? I don't get it.
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

85% yes, That just shows the political affiliation of the people who frequent MSNBC.

My opinion is the people who say that are not deep tinkers and do not have a plan to make the world better for the long run. They are jealous of someone who stepped up and actually did something. They can not stand the fact that it is working and the person who did it is not of the same political affiliation as they are. It's like my X wife. The only thing that can make her better is to bring everyone else down to her level. It's similar to affirmative action.

The tides are turning in the Middle East. Democracy is spreading like the violets in my back yard. It's slow and hard work. You have to look beyond tomorrow and beyond 10 years from now. The situation has been going on for thousands of years and until Bush there was no hope of change. It's really too bad that the Democrats would put political gain over the health and security of the United States. Just imagine where the world would be if the Democrats (politicians and press) were helping instead of hurting. Before you say anything about me being political Let me remind you that I am a libertarian and I also supported President Clinton in all of the military actions he took. I think Clinton did not go far enough especially when it came to dealing with Iraq. This stuff with Iraq should have never gotten this far. If the world had had some balls they would have stood up to Saddam and taken him down back in 1992.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

"Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
                  85%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
                  5%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
                  8%

I don't know.
                  2%

151258 responses"

128569 of people that took part in the poll want him impeached. I'm surprised that no one has tried to assassinate him yet. Guess this just goes to show how liberal our country is. Bush isn't afraid of stepping on other people's toes. In return, half the country hates him.
                  Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                  SOLD- Kinda miss it
                  94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                  SOLD- Good riddance!
                  2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

You know, the stuff he's doing is going as perfect as people would like but at least he's doing something instead of bit@hing at other political sides. Thesse people have to understand that what he's doing doesnt happen overnight. It took over a 2 hundred years to get were we are today.

I dont agree with all the things he does but like I said at lezast he's not sittin on his a@@.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

China.

China.

China.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

China.

China.

China.

MSNBC along with the majority of its readers/viewers is very left wing.

I dont think 99% of Americans realize just how bad things are about to get with China. It's not going to be pretty.
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:
                        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

We haven't been this divided as a country since the 1840s & 50s. In the 1990s, half of us absolutely hated Clinton and wanted him impeached. Now, the other side of the fence wants Bush impeached. Soon, it will be 1861 all over again...for different reasons, but with the same underlying theme. ...too many of us want to tell others how to live their lives. In the US, too many groups have their agenda, and they want to force it on others.

Do I agree with Bush 100% of the time...heck no. ...maybe 2/3. However, I would never want to be in his position. He has had the presidency from hell. In a lot of ways I admire him. He makes the tough decisions. I respect that he isn't in it for a popularity contest. He doesn't necessarily say what people want to hear, but says what they need to hear; I like that.
                          '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                          '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                          '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                          '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                          '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                          My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I think the reason there is a majority vote towards impeachment is more likely because the only people who really want him impeached are the ones taking part in the poll. This same thing happened when the war started. There were anti-war protests everywhere. The libs were saying there were hardly any pro-war rallies. That was simply because the war had already been going on. Why have a ton of rallies?

Same thing here. He won't be impeached, so why take part? My thoughts anyway...
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

What do ya'll think China is going to do?

More important is how do you think the media is going to handle it? "The US is arrogant and should welcome all of the millions of Chinese that want to come to America and we should help them get any natural resources they need to survive." I could see that on the cover of the New York Times.
                              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
                              X