No announcement yet.

Check out this poll... "Should Bush be Impeached?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't China just another Soviet Russia? Cold War, we're afraid they're going to bomb the bejesus out of us, they're another Communist superpower, so on.

On the other hand, life doesn't seem as important to them as it does to us and most other countries, and they outnumber us four or five to one. For China, getting rid of a few million people would probably be the equivalent of a cow being milked. They've aleady told Bush that they're not afraid to use nuclear weapons against us. I think we'd actually have allies in this one if they started a war with us.

We should make up with Korea post haste. Unless something has changed without me knowing about it, the two countries aren't fond of each other. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. The Koreans are as suicidal as the Chinese and they gave us a scare not too long ago. I think that with their help, the UK and whoever else would aid us, we could take them out before things got too ugly. If they were launched, their nuclear arms probably wouldn't even reach U.S. soil, and I don't think they could pull an Enola Gay on us. I've spoken to a few older people about this and they've all said the same thing. They've been telling us that the world is going to end within ten years for decades. Look at Godzilla movies, old Twilight Zone episodes, Mad Max, I Am Legend (the book) or The Omega Man (movie based on the book). When was Godzilla made? 1954? Over 50 years ago, the same exact fears were present. When war has been declared, I'll worry. Until then, I'm not getting anxiety over the possibility of something bad happening. Life isn't long enough to dwell on things like this and allow them to brood in our minds.
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
      They've been telling us that the world is going to end within ten years for decades. Look at Godzilla movies, old Twilight Zone episodes, Mad Max, I Am Legend (the book) or The Omega Man (movie based on the book). When was Godzilla made? 1954? Over 50 years ago, the same exact fears were present. When war has been declared, I'll worry. Until then, I'm not getting anxiety over the possibility of something bad happening. Life isn't long enough to dwell on things like this and allow them to brood in our minds.
      Very well said... couldn't agree more.

I'm still for the next ice age too.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6

Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6

I'm for a huge meteor to smash us to oblivion. Any day now. I've got my tinfoil helmet on!
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

When war has been declared, I'll worry. Until then, I'm not getting anxiety over the possibility of something bad happening. Life isn't long enough to dwell on things like this and allow them to brood in our minds.
            This is good thinking. Although It is always good to be prepaired. A good supply of food,water,ammo,medical kit,etc... Anything to be self sufficent is always a plus. If a disaster man made of natural happened in the next ten minutes. Could you take care and protect you and the love ones or would you have to go to the grocery store and wallmart? I believe prepare for the worst hope for the best.

The Koreans are as suicidal as the Chinese and they gave us a scare not too long ago.
            Political saber rattling has been going on since the beginning of time. One thing I learned is the Nuclear weapons are more effective as a strong arm political tool than an actual weapon. The North Koreans are a starving people I would not worry to much about them.Their military looks good on paper but that's it. We will go to war with china but it will be economic war. Also a war to secure resources. China took notes how we won the cold war. We bankrupted the soviets. China doesn't really follow the true communist manifesto. After China had their economic reforms in the late 90's/ Early 2000. They began putting themselves in a position to take us on. China has no intention of fighting an army war with us. In their mind it's not good for business. They are killing us with the trade deficit by under valuing their currency. They took a good portion of manufacturing base. And when you buy their goods you help finance the PLA. They know that before you can beat your enemy externally. You have to break them internally.
            Just my opinion.....
            96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Working...
            X