Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im moving south

2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

I don't blame you. I wouldn't put up with that white crap for more than a couple weeks! It's been in the upper 80's here in South TX.

Comment

It sucks. No doubt. My T/A has been covered in the garage ever since we got that Thanksgiving Day snow. It's killing me to not drive it. I started it yesterday, and let her run a few minutes. I almost forgot how much I love the sound of the LoudMouths.

Not to worry, Bird. We only have another three months of this...
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Please don't. We have enough Yankees down here as it is. LOL It's supposed to be near 60 today and mid 60's tomorrow. I drive the Z every day.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

im just really tired already of this stuff and like u said 02, we still got 3 more months and its only suppose to get worse i would put my cover on it, cept its ripped up cuz my bro some how put it threw the snow blower i just want to take the tops off and go for a drive
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

you and me both brother. It's gonna be almost 45 today though I think. I might go riding if it's dry. I went riding the other day, and it was pretty nice! Stayed totally warm but after an hour my finger tips started getting really cold.

Snow sucks man, I'm headed to GA or SC or something... Somewhere where half the year doesn't totally suck.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I think about it all the time.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Once you move you will be kicking yourself .................for not doing it sooner.

I spent my whole life in Ohio before moving just south of Charlotte in upstate South Carolina. Put up with all the winter crap.......shoveling snow, storing the car for the winter, driving in the slop, watching your daily driver deteriorate before your eyes, etc. etc. etc. No more of that now. We get a little bit of snow every once in a while but it only is on the ground for a day or two. Our average daily highs even in January are around 50 degrees. Oh yeah.............the sun also shines almost every day here too..........try that with a northern city.
                2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

the weather in hurricane alley is currently a balmy 78º

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                    the weather in hurricane alley is currently a balmy 78º
                    Show off!

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

83 here right now with a nice 17% humidity! You yanks can have your winter!!

Comment

Yeah...but you can't do thisdown in Texas, SC, or Florida...hehe
                        Greg W. in West Michigan
                        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                        <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
                          Yeah...but you can't do thisdown in Texas, SC, or Florida...hehe
                          No thanks! Don't want to do that!

I've lived in NJ, OH, CO and ND. You can keep all that cold white stuff!

and if the weather in NC ever permanantly changes, so that snow stays on the ground more than the day or 2 it does now, I'm going back to Hawaii!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

The white stuff sucks! Over here in the UK we get a couple of weeks of it, thats bad enough! But then the ice comes, and they put salt and grit on the roads, watch your car rot before your very eyes!
                            Screaming Mad
                            Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
                            Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
                            0-60 7.74
                            1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

i had a dream the other day, it was a nice and sunny warm day and I took the Trans Am out of the storage for a drive
                              93 t/a A4 3.23s
                              95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                              99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                              99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                              97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                              93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                              00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Working...
                              X