Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really need some prayers....Sister lost her baby this morning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really need some prayers....Sister lost her baby this morning.

This one really hit hard because my sister Stacy had some early compications, but the doctors all said that the latter part of her pregnancy was going very well. We've got a really tough family, but this is just one of those things that gets you when you least expect it.

I'll be there for her, and I will take care of my sis, but I and especially my sis could really use some prayers right about now.

Thanks a million guys (and gals .)

Kevin,

I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my heart and my prayers.

If there is anything I can do just give me a shout.

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

..consider it done.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Prayer said.

I heard an interesting stat a few years ago. Something like 52% of all 1st time pregnancies end in something other than live births. I found that out when I was getting my security clearance and found out my mother had a still birth before my oldest sister was born. No one in the family even knew it.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Sorry Kev bro
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

i will add her along also. hope everything takes a turn for the better soon
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I hate to hear bad news like that. Hope your sister fairs well. Prayers sent..
              96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Sorry to hear about the rough times. Your family is in my prayers.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                6.2L/382.97 ci
                Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                WCT-5 speed
                BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                Boss MS 18" Rims
                Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                Custom Dual exhaust
                1LE upgrade
                Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Be strong... We've been there my wife lost 2 before we had our daughter. Keep the faith.
                  2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                  1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                  2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                  2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

That's a tough situation to go through. Good to see you have a strong family for support. You and your family are in my prayers.
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                      Prayer said.

I heard an interesting stat a few years ago. Something like 52% of all 1st time pregnancies end in something other than live births. I found that out when I was getting my security clearance and found out my mother had a still birth before my oldest sister was born. No one in the family even knew it.
                      It's extremely common. My grandmother had a miscarriage and as a result, my mother grew up as an only child. My mother had a miscarriage a year before she had me. My brother's fiance had a miscarriage on the same day they found out she was pregnant. It's certainly not something that's easy to deal with. We were afraid that my brother was going to drink himself to death the night that he found out. It hits very hard, but you have to grit your teeth and keep going. You can pull through. I promise you that. Good luck Kevin. Take care of your sister.
                      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                      SOLD- Kinda miss it
                      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                      SOLD- Good riddance!
                      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Wow, sorry to hear that man. My prayers are with your sister and your family.
                        Steve
                        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that. My deepest thoughts and prayers for you, your sister and your family.
                          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

so very very sorry, Kevin .. our prayers are with your family. thats tough for sure.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that. I will keep her and your family in my prayers.
                              1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
                              X