What would you drive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what???

The only way to go is with a new Corvette--if you can deal with the $50,000 + price tag. I will be doing exactly that within the next 2-3 months. I love my Z-28 Ragtop, but with now 102,000 miles on it, I am ready to make a change. I won't buy a Mustang--purely personal--and was interested in the GTO but just decided it was too fugly--sorry Wolfman!

I have driven the Imapla SS--very nice BTW--but even my wife has convinced me that if I want a Corvette I should go for it--what a wife!!!!

The father of her best girlfriend when she was in High School in St. Louis years ago was assistant plant manger at the Corvette plant in St. Louis, and she got to ride a round in a new Corvette almost every year with her girlfriend while in HS. That you Lord for small favors!! !:-)

When I officially sign off formt eh F-body forum ina few months, I will post a pic of my new ride.
    2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Ragtop Z
      When I officially sign off formt eh F-body forum ina few months, I will post a pic of my new ride.
      Who says you have to sign off from the forums just because you no longer own an F-body? There's a ton of people on here that stick around just for the people. There's Norm, Ken, Ryan... A bunch of others.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Wouldn't mind a Viper , new Vette or a nice Porsche.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

When I was car shopping I had around a 10k CAD budget and I was looking at the Maxima, Acrua CL (Better value then the TL), Prelude & the Lexus sc400. The Firebird was number 7, followed by a Mustang GT 8 on my list of cars to look at. The Firebird was the first car to test drive and that was that (always wanted one but they wernt practical
          On a side note a friend who was helping me look for cars (he owns a 300zx and his brother use to own the firebird I ended up buying at one point) said he felt safer as a passanger when I was test driving a CL then he did when I was driving the Firebird
          So if there was no F-body I would have ended up in a CL or Prelude most likely.
          94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
            Who says you have to sign off from the forums just because you no longer own an F-body? There's a ton of people on here that stick around just for the people. There's Norm, Ken, Ryan... A bunch of others.
            Thanks for the recogntion Hopefully I'll be back in a fbody REAL soon.
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6

Don't forget me!! I'm f-bodyless and look at me now!!!! I'm a moderator!
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                Don't forget me!! I'm f-bodyless and look at me now!!!! I'm a moderator!
                Of course. My bad, Dave.

That's two of our great site's moderators have rides other than F-bodys. However, Joe more than makes up for them.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X