No announcement yet.

breaking the sound barrier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love going to the air shows. A few years ago my buddies dad was running it at the air base near by and we got to sit in the VIP seats right up close and see all of the action. It was really something. But now they are closing the base so that kind of sucks, hopefully they will still have one this year though, it would be a good finale!
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
      this is probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while... If you've ever been in a cessna, you know what I'm talkin' about ! hahahahaha
      '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

When we would take a harrier to the High power pit. That same effect would happen around the intakes at full throttle. Maybe temp and humidity play a part?
        96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
          Here's a rock'n vid I picked up in 2002 not long after Sep 11. They can fit something like 80 500-lb bombs in that thing.

http://media.putfile.com/safe-in-NYC
          Please dont' watch if you have epilepsy. lol, j/k
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
          X