No announcement yet.

gonna look at a 95 'vert T/A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to test drive this car. You'll love it! My LT1 was auto and I loved it. I have a 6-Speed now and will never get a sports car that isn't manual so take your time and get what you want.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
      Go with a 6-speed!!
      Well I've been looking for one, can't seem to find one in my price range with the miles this one has. All that I look at are 110,000+ miles. This one is 71,000 miles. I'll have to forfeit(sp.?) the 6 spd. for lower miles. Still can't test drive it, having a hell of a time getting a hold of the owner . Keep your fingers crossed for me
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Well i don't really wanna jinx my self( knocking on wood) But it looks pretty good that i'll ben in a formula pretty soon I'm hoping my wed. Get all the taxes and title transfer settled and everything..........Man i more excited now then the first time I had sex.......ooops was that out loud
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Awesome. Good luck, man. What are you going to do with the Caddy?
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
            Awesome. Good luck, man. What are you going to do with the Caddy?
            Being sold. $15,000 if anyones interested. Love the car, just not my style. Much more a fan of the sports car than the lux. car. Plus there are NO upgrades available for the Northstar engine/Allante set up. Only a throttle body and maybe some polyurethane motor mounts(even exhaust has to be custom made).
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
              Being sold. $15,000 if anyones interested. Love the car, just not my style. Much more a fan of the sports car than the lux. car. Plus there are NO upgrades available for the Northstar engine/Allante set up. Only a throttle body and maybe some polyurethane motor mounts(even exhaust has to be custom made).
              This time of year, you should have no problem selling it. At least on this side of the country. That's where Ebay would help.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Allante is a cool ride. It has an Interesting history and there are so few around it's very unique. I agree about looking into E-bay. Maybe as a last resort since it's pricier to sell that way. But you'd probably be more likely to find someone that appreciates it for what it is. Good Luck!
                Joe K.
                '11 BMW 328i
                '10 Matrix S AWD
                Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
                X