No announcement yet.

hmmmm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What irritates me the most about illegal immigration is what it has done to the school system. All you need to get into a school is proof of residency so they can prove what school you go to. These people do not speak English.

I was in the counseling office one day and this middle school kid was translating what the counselor was saying to his parents. The parents were clueless.

The problem with our school system is they put the kids that don't speak English in the same class with kids that do speak English. Here is a fact, the class moves as fast as the slowest person can learn. If there is one kid who doesn't understand English then the teacher can not communicate with them. The rest of the class suffers horribly. It drags the whole class down. The school can not segregate the kids because that would be racial profiling. And if they did and the English class did better then they would say they want what that good class has. So they have to mix them up which slows down the good class. It's not about elevating the "challenged" students to the level of the performing ones. It's slowing down the performing ones to the level of the "challenged" ones. That's the reality of it. I've seen it first hand.

The solution is to separate the kids that can't speak English and get them a teacher who speaks their language. That would be better for them and better for the kids that speak English.

It still irritates me that they are not paying into the tax system and getting free social benefits like school and healthcare. That's not fair.

Now for the soap box. What do they mean they have a right to be an American citizen. Can someone show me where in or book of laws it says they have that right? Guess what, if you are not a citizen of the US you have no rights guaranteed by the bill of rights or the constitution. "Does not apply"
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I say we hire a bunch of illegal immigrants to build a big concrete wall along the Mexican-US border. Then when we are through we leave them on the other side of that wall.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
        I think the solution to this crisis would be for Mexico to undergo some serious economic reform through a free market economy and the help of U.S. investors. The economy is why people try so hard to leave the country. I believe that would ecourage the people of Mexico to stay where they want to be and not where they feel they should go.
        It is not just Mexicans that come to the US. The economy is a problem in Mexico (as it is in many South and Central American countries), but the US passed NAFTA to help it and US citizens complained about jobs being exported. From several of my classes in the last few years, I've had the opportunity to discuss NAFTA and the so-called job exportation with people on both sides of the issue. For a while, jobs were shipped out, but manufacturers are learning that the quality of the work is not up to par with that of US manufacturing plants. They are also having difficulty finding reliable employees.
        Wifey to Jeff in ATL

Comment

Why bring everybody up in the world to the American standard of living. When we can drop ours down to everybody elses. I find it offensive that these people come over here and set up shop illegally. My father who came here from Argentina in the seventies is a sucker. Had to go through the legal process of becoming a citizen.He served this country in return. He learn to speak english. Because that is what is spoken here. These folks have total disreguard for our laws. Don't want or care to speak english. If my father only knew you can buy a SSN for about 120 dollars. These people hurt our way of life here. Like my father being a sucker so am I. Here is why
          1. SCHOOLS-Illegal kids must attend school.Illegal parents are not supplying tax revenue. So my taxes and others who are paying taxes have to go up to cover the gap.
          2. CAR INSURANCE-I can't begin to tell you the amount of illegals riding around with out insurance. Higher insurance rates for me because of it. Guess who has to eat the cost and the headache if they hit me.
          3. MEDICAL INSURANCE- Illegals get sick. They have to go to the hospital. They have no insurance The cost gets passed on to you and me when we get sick and have to go to hospital.
          4. SMALL BUSINESS- My father inlaw owns a painting company here in Northern, VA. He pays insurance,workmans comp,etc.. There several companies that hire illegals don't pay insurance workmans comp. He is starting to get low balled by others because they can offer lower prices. Sure he could hire illegals but it only adds to the problem.
          5.TAXES-My tax money goes to a day labor site.$140,000 a year. The people voted NO. But It did not matter,The town approved it anyway. So everyday I drive to work and watch several hundred illegals walk to the old police station. They hang out in a nice building with A/C. Curtosy of my tax money and others.
          I really believe this problem is so big that it's too late. How do you give legal status from 9 to 11 million people? How do you find out who's is a bad guy and who not. I don't have a solution to this problem and I don't think our govenment does either. Hang on folks hard times are ahead.
          96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

It's going to be hard, mostly due to the liberals "standing up" for the illegals. I'm not really sure what they have to gain for it. It's not like they can get their vote. Either way, if this isn't dealt with swiftly, English will soon become a second language.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

It's not like they can get their vote.
              Not current votes but future votes. If the liberals get their way and get them legal status. Which eventually leads to citizenship. The libs will have a possible pool of 9 to 11 million votes.
              96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Originally posted by Red20170
                Not current votes but future votes. If the liberals get their way and get them legal status. Which eventually leads to citizenship. The libs will have a possible pool of 9 to 11 million votes.
                Very true. There's always an underlying reason why they step-up on their soapbox and scream. Hillary Clinton is one of the bigger offenders of this practice....

Anything for a vote I guess....

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                  Very true. There's always an underlying reason why they step-up on their soapbox and scream. Hillary Clinton is one of the bigger offenders of this practice....

Anything for a vote I guess....

she makes me vomit

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                    she makes me vomit

Try living in the same state with the idiots that elected her.... I have no use for her.
                    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Originally posted by Red20170
                      Why bring everybody up in the world to the American standard of living. When we can drop ours down to everybody elses. I find it offensive that these people come over here and set up shop illegally. My father who came here from Argentina in the seventies is a sucker. Had to go through the legal process of becoming a citizen.He served this country in return. He learn to speak english. Because that is what is spoken here. These folks have total disreguard for our laws. Don't want or care to speak english. If my father only knew you can buy a SSN for about 120 dollars. These people hurt our way of life here. Like my father being a sucker so am I. Here is why
                      1. SCHOOLS-Illegal kids must attend school.Illegal parents are not supplying tax revenue. So my taxes and others who are paying taxes have to go up to cover the gap.
                      2. CAR INSURANCE-I can't begin to tell you the amount of illegals riding around with out insurance. Higher insurance rates for me because of it. Guess who has to eat the cost and the headache if they hit me.
                      3. MEDICAL INSURANCE- Illegals get sick. They have to go to the hospital. They have no insurance The cost gets passed on to you and me when we get sick and have to go to hospital.
                      4. SMALL BUSINESS- My father inlaw owns a painting company here in Northern, VA. He pays insurance,workmans comp,etc.. There several companies that hire illegals don't pay insurance workmans comp. He is starting to get low balled by others because they can offer lower prices. Sure he could hire illegals but it only adds to the problem.
                      5.TAXES-My tax money goes to a day labor site.$140,000 a year. The people voted NO. But It did not matter,The town approved it anyway. So everyday I drive to work and watch several hundred illegals walk to the old police station. They hang out in a nice building with A/C. Curtosy of my tax money and others.
                      I really believe this problem is so big that it's too late. How do you give legal status from 9 to 11 million people? How do you find out who's is a bad guy and who not. I don't have a solution to this problem and I don't think our govenment does either. Hang on folks hard times are ahead.

I absolutely agree. My wife is a Canadian citizen, and for the past year and a half we have been working to get her here legally. We are almost there. I recently moved back to Texas from Canada (where we were living for the past 4 years) to complete the last stage of the proces. We are living seperately as a result, but the end will justify the means. It pisses me off to no end that we are going through the process and all these LEECHES (Yes, leeches. I refuse to withdraw that term or apologize for it. See Red's post) come here illegally and it nullifies and makes completely irrelevant the whole immigration process!!! The governemnt, before this bill, hasn't done much of anything to enforce their own laws! I have heard people say, "Well, I don't blame the illegals, I blame the gov't." I do too, but I blame to illegals too!! I also blame a car jacker who steals a car at gunpoint because he can. I blame rapists who rape women who they know because they know the women will probably not tell. They common factor here is that they are breaking the law!The fact that they cross the border illegally shows that they have NO respect for our FEDERAL laws. They are criminals in every sense of the word. It is time that this country wake up and stop defending them. It is time that this bill gets passed and we start cutting this cancer out of our society. The immgration process is there for a reason. It makes sure that a person meets certain requirements before they are allowed into the country. Without it, we get what we have now.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                      X