No announcement yet.

I am Extremely Upset - Need Advice...*Not for young eyes*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish there was a way i coudl shake the hand of and thank every soldier that has given up the freedom and peace that we all get to enjoy because of their sacrifice. war is a horrible way to resolve any problem with another country and it takes the dedication of a very select group to hold freedom in such high regard that they are willing to lay down their life for it. god bless and may he rest in peace.
    as a christian i have heard the ranting of whether homosexuality is right or wrong my whole life. i can't tell you god's own answer, only what i have derived from the meaning of his teachings. that message is simple, love, above all other things, is sacred. if you show and share love with the world, you are doing god's work. who you sleep with, find attractive, or choose to spend the rest of your life with is rather insignificant when put next to the awesoem power of the love that leads to these things.
    i hope someday the love that god showed all of us by sacrificing his own son for our sins will enter the hearts of these people and lead them to understand that we as humans are not to be the judge of our fellow man's souls. that is for god alone to decide.
    [/christian rant]
    83 Camaro Z28
    New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
    www.NJFBOA.org
    East Coast F-Body Nationals
    http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

Comment

Oh man... are these people serious??? Do they really believe the fascist garbage that spews from their mouths or do they just want to stir up trouble? I mean.... protesting.... at a soldiers funeral.
      1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

Patriot Guard Riders will be there

First let me say God Bless your friend, and all the brave men and women who have/are putting there lives on the line for our country.

Second, according to the Patriot Guard Riders website they are going to be at the funeral to block out the worthless morons that are protesting.

http://www.patriotguard.org/Forums/t...6/Default.aspx

Randy
        99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
        93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

Originally posted by FRMLAV8
          First let me say God Bless your friend, and all the brave men and women who have/are putting there lives on the line for our country.

Second, according to the Patriot Guard Riders website they are going to be at the funeral to block out the worthless morons that are protesting.

Randy
          Awesome. I love these kind of people.

My friend is a cop in my town. This past Monday, when the immigrants were protesting in front of City Hall, there was a copy cat organization doing the same thing in our town. They were riding their Harley's past City Hall and the immigrants were getting ticked. The cops were giving the bikers the thumbs up.

For every attention-whoring group out there, there's another one to shut 'em up.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Wow...my condolences and prayers.

That drags...I remember hearing on talk radio 640 GST, that Kim "The Kimmer" Peterson is part of this biker group that rallies at funerals to drown out protestors.

Kimmer duking it out with a protestor
            His show

I'll let him know whats going on...if you want me to. I'm sure he can pull something together to get these bozos out so everyone can pay their rightful respects.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by FRMLAV8

Randy
              Randy got it down...that's who Kimmer is associated with.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I cant believe the blatant disrespect some people show. How could you spit in someones face while they're casket is being dropped, after they have served, fought and died so we could hold the value's and freedom's we enjoy today.

Whatever your thoughts are on the war, at a young mans funeral is not the time to be expressing that.

These people completely disgust me with their lack of human decency!

Comment

What kind of chuch destroys a man's memory? I feel terribly sorry for your friend. After looking at their website it makes me mad as he!! that people can get away with saying these things. I feel they have no right to do such a thing. I'd like to see them have the heart to do these things after getting to know him.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I sent an email to The Kimmer...maybe he can chime in and help out. I doubt it...but at least he can call out these goons.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Thank you all for your support! It means a lot to me! And thank you FRMLAV8 for the link. I know it definately helps the family having that kind of support behind them as well. There was a funeral held this morning for Sergeant First Class Rick Herrema in Hudsonville, Michigan where these animals protested as well. See the news article here.
                      I wish I could have been there too, but work...
                      Greg W. in West Michigan
                      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                      <Motor out

Comment

Besides the idiots across the street(that should be shot imho) that is a great show of support.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

God bless all the soldiers who have bravely fought and sometimes died for a supremely noble cause. It's absolutely amazing these people could actually have the balls to protest a soldier who has died to protect their very own freedom and liberty.

Comment

Some people have no understanding of what the freedom of speech costs, becasue without a doubt it isn't free. And as for the Partriot Guard, good job, I am glad that somebody is defending our soldiers sacrifice. AT A FUNERAL, that is so cruel if you have to protest about that stuff, why on earth would you do it at a funeral. That is nothing but cruel to the family and friends of the deceased.

Thank you Matt for all you have done.

Comment

Well...It was a great turnout today. I don't know how many people showed up to support MAtt and his family but I would say it was well into the hundreds...The best part was that the police setup the cults' protest area across the street and off school property. Then the school lined up all there buses in front of the school. The only places you could see through was the entrance/exit and that is where the Patriot Guard and the rest of the supporters lined up with there flags.

We turned our backs at the cult and chanted God Bless America, and God Bless Matt Weber... There was even a veteran in a wheelchair holding a megaphone towards the animals with the siren blairing.

Link to News Story

Needless to say, they knew they were outspoken and outnumbered so within a half hour they gave up and left!!!Woot

The funeral was beautiful and I will definately never forget Matt. Rest In Peace as you deserve.
                              Greg W. in West Michigan
                              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                              <Motor out

Comment

Glad to hear everything went well.

God bless Matt.

Comment

Working...
                                X