glad i had my cell phone camera with me...LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfman
    i just cant figure out the "draw' to that.. just like the hydraulics thing.... what a waste of money to me.
    that IS the draw...old farts like us over 30 don't see it.
    Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Originally posted by gauSSian
      that IS the draw...old farts like us over 30 don't see it.
      well, Mark....there is no way i wolf spit i'd see it when i was 20 either...LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

i like those rims but not tha car cuz its a ford
        Richard!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          well, Mark....there is no way i wolf spit i'd see it when i was 20 either...LOL
          I hear ya!

I don't understand the draw either...and I too lump it in with all the lowrider hydraulic antics...can be impressive as in all the work it takes, but I am always left wondering why...I like mods that increase power/torque or handling, you know, what we call performance. LOL, I always chuckle to myself when I see a fwd car with a rear spoiler.

Our goal is to have a sleek, pavement gobbling monster that is a joy to drive and their goal is to ride 4 ft. off the ground in a Chevy Caprice.
          Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Working...
          X