No announcement yet.

Steelers fans.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet. This guy is considered to be one of the two fastest riders down here. He can literally get on anybody's streetbike and beat their best time within 3 passes, he's that good. And he wears no gear at all, just a helmet! Kinda nuts, but when he bests your times on a bike he doesn't even know, you kinda don't argue with him on gear selection!

I figure the bike will be in the 5.20 range when he gets done, as I have yet to see him leave a bike stock for very long. I'm sure a full system is on the way, and I know he already has a nitrous kit standing by for it.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
      Not yet. This guy is considered to be one of the two fastest riders down here. He can literally get on anybody's streetbike and beat their best time within 3 passes, he's that good. And he wears no gear at all, just a helmet! Kinda nuts, but when he bests your times on a bike he doesn't even know, you kinda don't argue with him on gear selection!

I figure the bike will be in the 5.20 range when he gets done, as I have yet to see him leave a bike stock for very long. I'm sure a full system is on the way, and I know he already has a nitrous kit standing by for it.

Check this out. It seems that 200 RWHP is well within the realm of reality from a stock piston 14R. Goodbye Busa! Suzuki better hit the drawing board!

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=2079&z=2

Comment

Working...
      X