Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEA is set to endorse homosexual marriage in schools....let's do something about that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEA is set to endorse homosexual marriage in schools....let's do something about that

Teacher's union begins plans to promote homosexual marriage in public schools

The National Education Association is set to endorse homosexual marriage at their convention coming up in Orlando June 29 through July 6.

The new NEA proposal essentially says schools should support and actively promote homosexual marriage and other forms of marriage (two men and one woman, three women, two women and three men, etc.) in their local schools.

The new proposal, expected to pass overwhelmingly, is found under the B-8 Diversity paragraph:

The Association... believes in the importance of observances, programs and curricula that accurately portray and recognize the roles, contributions, cultures, and history of these diverse groups and individuals.

The Association believes that legal rights and responsibilities with regard to medical decisions, taxes, inheritance, adoption, legal immigration, domestic partnerships, and civil unions and/or marriage belong to all these diverse groups and individuals.

Translated, that means the NEA will promote homosexual marriage in every avenue they have available, including textbooks, to all children at all age levels and without the permission or knowledge of parents. Their plans will include every public school in America.

It goes without saying this is wrong so let's help to do something about it. Here's the link to send them an opposition email:

http://www.afa.net/neaendorses.asp

Originally posted by fastTA
    The new NEA proposal essentially says schools should support and actively promote homosexual marriage and other forms of marriage (two men and one woman, three women, two women and three men, etc.) in their local schools.
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF??????????????????

Seriously. The stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

My email:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I very much oppose plans by the National Education Association to promote homosexual marriage. I will share this information with my friends and parents of school age children. I also will encourage teachers to withdraw from the NEA. Your promotion of homosexual marriage - and moreso "other types of marriage" is unacceptable.

This is pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Teach acceptance, fine. But promote it? Do you "promote" heterosexual marriage? Promote "other types" of marriage? What the hell is the matter with you?
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

That's BS. I don't have kids yet, but when I do I will be teaching them that gay marriage is most certainly not ok, and if some uppity liberal teacher decides to teach them that my moral stand on the issue is wrong, we're gonna have problems. See, this is how crap like gay marriage becomes ok in the general public's eye. Some immoral liberal know-it-all decision makers say it is ok, then they decide to teach the youngest generation that it is ok. Then, by the time these kids are voting age, they have been hearing their whole lives how this stuff is ok and they get so desensitized to it that it becomes a non-issue. Look at homosexuality in general. It used to be a stigma in civilized society, then hollywood got ahold of them and the law started giving them more ights, and the next thing you know, actors are pretending to be gay to get a foothold in Hollywood because it is some hip to be gay. *Cough* Anne Heche *Cough* Unbelievable. The world is going to hell in a hand basket. Kind of makes a guy not want to have kids.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
          [The Association... believes in the importance of observances, programs and curricula that accurately portray and recognize the roles, contributions, cultures, and history of these diverse groups and individuals.

The Association believes that legal rights and responsibilities with regard to medical decisions, taxes, inheritance, adoption, legal immigration, domestic partnerships, and civil unions and/or marriage belong to all these diverse groups and individuals.
          Obviously "American Family Association" is anti-gay whatever.
          As claimed by the AFA, I do not see that they are "promoting" gay marrige, I feel they are providing information about it but the teachers are pushing it a bit far. It would be best for the teachers to NOT take a position and just present the legal facts and whatnot on gay marrige/adoption/etc.

So on one hand I think students should be provided strictly with the legal information, but from an nuetral organation.

Just my 2 cents...don't blow it out of proportion

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Obviously the AMA is against homsexuality, they are a Christians. I do agree with you that the teachers should absolutely remain neutral in their stance on this issue, but you and I know that is not a reality. Look at how many teachers adamantly voice their opinion on politics and the war.

This is why this should be taken very seriously.

There used to be a day and age when a teacher was actually allowed to teach his/her students right from wrong. There used to be a day when God was still a very influential part of our education system and kids still said the Pledge of Allegiance without fear of it being awkward or somehow wrong. Homosexuality is wrong and immoral, and is undeniably unacceptable.

See this all started to go downhill when the GLBT Caucus in 2001 decided to try to offer a resolution that would have put NEA in a position of support for GLBT curricula in public schools. The AMA and many other various Christain groups strongly protested this outside the Los Angeles Convention Center. Needless to say, but the resolution was immediately withdrawn and was replace by a task force to "further" study the issue.

The NEA is a far left liberal organization run by far left liberal people, and will therefore fight to support a far left liberal agenda. Unfortunately these GLBT debates are not always about what is right or wrong and politically acceptable, but rather an exercise in semantics to disguise this fact. You can rest assured that the vast majority of the NEA will strongly support gay marriage and all GLBT amenities thereby associated.

Comment

LOL, they don't have the time or resources to teach the three R's, but they're gonna promote alternative lifestyles...nice.
              Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Originally posted by gauSSian
                LOL, they don't have the time or resources to teach the three R's, but they're gonna promote alternative lifestyles...nice.
                I love how the lefty's always attempt to make every agenda they propose sound so glamorous and revolutionary.

Comment

The scary thing they've been teaching this stuff for YEARS in So. Cal. to Kindegardeners . Pentagon's official stance it is a mental disease... glad at least they've stood firm on their side and not cave in like rest of societly thus far

Teachers don't need an endorsement from the NEA - They're already teaching it !
                  Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                  Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                  pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                    The scary thing they've been teaching this stuff for YEARS in So. Cal. to Kindegardeners . Pentagon's official stance it is a mental disease... glad at least they've stood firm on their side and not cave in like rest of societly thus far

Teachers don't need an endorsement from the NEA - They're already teaching it !
                    It's also scary that alot of teachers teach their students to hate President Bush because they do not agree with war and just because they don't like him. Yet they have no empirical evidence or noteworthy cause to show why they feel that way.

Liberals are all about what feels good and what feels right, right now.

You know what's a mental disorder?........Liberalism.

Comment

so...........yall want Joe to be single the rest of his life

bwwahahhaahahhaha

man..i'm d&r big time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

What next?

Glad to see the Liberals are not on this website. Why this country listens to the Liberal bull is beyond me. Hollywood has always been the forefront of the stupid and idiotic Yet they have the publics eye and ear so they get alot of attention. When I was younger and in court for a traffic ticket I watched a guy go to jail for proposing an indecent act to what turned out to be a cop. I take it the laws have changed. Keep this garbage in the closet, where it was for years, and where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Vince
                          Glad to see the Liberals are not on this website
                          Ya.....umm

I am keeping my mouth shut....lol

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                            Pentagon's official stance it is a mental disease... glad at least they've stood firm on their side and not cave in like rest of societly thus far
                            You know, it's strange. My abnormal psychology professor hated gays. Every so often, seemingly out of nowhere, he would start talking about why they're a problem, why he disliked them, or something to that effect. One day he told us a story of how he treated a homosexual decades ago, back before it was politically incorrect to do so. He said that a gay man came to him looking for treatment. He was gay and wanted my professor to help him become heterosexual. He was suicidal and hated himself for being gay. My professor then told us that after throwing everything he had at this man, the best they could do was take away his sexual attraction to men. At this point, he wasn't attracted to men or women. Months later, the man came back and told my professor that he'd met a great guy, but that they could never have a normal relationship because he wasn't attracted to him, whether it was because of guilt that had been put in his mind during the treatment or some other part of the therapy that made him lose his attraction to men. My professor told us that he basically set him back to being gay. He told us that it's healthier to be attracted to men than not being attracted to anything. I thought this was very interesting.

Off topic, but has anyone here heard of "bugchasers" or "bugcatchers"? I think either term works. They're gays and bisexuals that have a sexual fetish with giving and catching AIDS. One man stated that his favorite was to have sex with men who were cheating on their wives with him. He enjoyed the thought of them going home and transmitting the disease to their wives. What kind of sick, twisted world do we live in?
                            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                            SOLD- Kinda miss it
                            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                            SOLD- Good riddance!
                            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

There is absolutely nothing normal or healthy about one man inserting his penis into the orfice of another man in which excretes feces. Absolutely sickening and disturbing.

As for the "bugcatchers", they will burn a slow miserable death in Hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X