T0o freakin cute...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T0o freakin cute...

this is new kitty Chloe..Just thought I'd share her with ya lol..shes got weird colors to her

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Originally posted by 99 Fir3bird Chick

this is new kitty Chloe..Just thought I'd share her with ya lol..shes got weird colors to her

She is a cutie. She looks like a regular orange tabby that got into a fire pit and played in the ashes. My wife and I have three of our own. One fawn (light tan) colored one, one white with a few black spots, and one with white black and fawn. Cats are fun little critters, especially if you have more than one or a cat and a dog. It's like free entertainment sometimes. Just sit and watch the show. LOL

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

She's a very cute Calico (that's how you refer to that coloration) and I believe Calico's are always female. We have had many cats over the years but just have one right now and he's an old guy (age 17). I hope you enjoy Chloe.
      2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Very cute!

We had a calico that looked very much like yours, Callie was her name. We have 2 cats now, an American Short Hair (orange tabby) Tigger, and a British Short Hair (beautiful silver/white female) Smokey.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
          She's a very cute Calico (that's how you refer to that coloration) and I believe Calico's are always female. We have had many cats over the years but just have one right now and he's an old guy (age 17). I hope you enjoy Chloe.
          Yep! I have 3 kitties of my own, make that 4 if you count the stray I feed outside, and 2 dogs. I was told by the vet that all calicos are females, and if one turns out to be a male that he is sterile!
          1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Mom
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

cute n cuddly!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I want him/her.. She is so sweet.

signed,

Dr. Doolittle

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

One can't help but think kittens are cute. This one's no exception. But, truthfully, in that first pic, it looks like someone took pieces of two kittens, mixed them up and glued them back together.

Cute, in a Dr. Frankenstein way!

Which reminds me...I need to find a dog someday. *sigh*
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

what a cute l'il kitten!! I love that coloration.

regarding calicos and sex, "About one in 3,000 tricolored cats are males, although only 1 in 10,000 of these males is fertile."

http://www.fanciers.com/cat-faqs/tricolors.shtml

this means roughly only one in 30,000,000 cats is a fertile male tricolor.

I have four cats, all related. Late July of '03 an oddly colored calico with the last third of her tail lopped off (probably as a kitten) and 8 weeks pregnant showed up here, most likely dumped because of her condition, and I was actually looking for another cat, and wound up with four!

Of the offspring, there is one orange male (orange eyes too) and two females, one is solid gray and the other is colored like her mother.

what amazes me about cats is that if you could go back in time over 30 million years, you would instantly recognize the ancestors of modern cats, they've been around a long time...about the time our ancestors were diverging from those of animals as distantly related to us as baboons!!

I regard cats are the most highly devolped mammalian predators.
                    Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Even though I'm 20, my cat still sleeps with me I have a queen sized bed, so I sleep on one side and he sleeps on the other. When I fall asleep he comes over and sleeps on my pillow. My mom says that he lays with his stomach on the top of my head, so it looks like I'm wearing a big orange and white hat when you look at me.
                      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                      SOLD- Kinda miss it
                      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                      SOLD- Good riddance!
                      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Cats

I see many other F body owners like cats too. I think I have as much fun with the cats as I do with the car. They all have different personalities, just like people. The last one adopted us as I heard this yowling in our garage one day and I found a little kitten hiding there. I think someone abandoned him and he knew a big sucker when he saw one. I named him Bruce Lee as he loves to fight with the other cats even the 18lb. one.

Comment

Shes very loving..shes always at the door for us to get home and follows us..Shes very smart too..shes goes to the cabinet door that her food is in and to her food dish and meows for it..I thought male calico's were very rare...her brothers were jus regular orange tabby kittens..she was the only one like it..I couldnt pass her up :-D She also whoops up on my lil yorkie lol..

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
                          **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
                          **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

Fast cat

My cats faster than your cat. 0 to the food dish in 1.37 seconds, and thats about a 30' dash. However he does crash into the wall alot. Starts out on carpet and stops on tile.

Comment

Originally posted by Y2KHAWK
                              I want him/her.. She is so sweet.

signed,

Dr. Doolittle
                              and.....you told me you had a good recipiet for cats............. eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuw

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X