T0o freakin cute...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfman
    and.....you told me you had a good recipiet for cats............. eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuw
    Just the ones that are wild and that was the old man's beer recipe...
    I loved Smokey... I can't believe you guys don't have another cat..

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

AWW....

I had a kitten like her.... she died of a rare disease for kittens called "Fading Kitten Syndrome"... basically she really didn't stand a chance... when she was 6 weeks old she could still fit in the palm of my hand... not the fingers... just the palm.... she was tiny.... her name was Camo and she looked just like that!!! Sad... I miss my baby... she was so cute... congrats on the kitten...she's precious! I have two other cats too... Tigger and Hunny and they're sweet babies too!!!
      '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

I have an F-bady,and a couple cats (and a couple German shepards) so I have the optional cat-tracks on my car when I come out in the morning- anybody have a fix for this "option"? It's a black Z, so it looks pretty bad...
        2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
        "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Willy
          I have an F-bady,and a couple cats (and a couple German shepards) so I have the optional cat-tracks on my car when I come out in the morning- anybody have a fix for this "option"? It's a black Z, so it looks pretty bad...
          Garage?
          Car cover?

In November I lost my cat due to kidney failure. She was 14+ years old and every bit the spoiled little princess she deserved to be.

I have recently been thinking about getting another cat. I really think the dog misses having a cat around to play with. I'm cat sitting for a friend right now and the dog seems to be having fun with the temporary visitor.
          My DD
          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

I love cats....

They taste like chicken
            Al 96 Ram Air T/A
            Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Working...
            X