No announcement yet.

got pulled over, whats gonna happen??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some states have a driver education program. In place of going to court, pleading guilty and paying the fine, you elect to attend a driver improvement course. You pay for the course, you pay the court costs and upon completeion of the course, no points are assigned. You still end up paying about the same out of pocket between the course and the court costs as you would with the ticket.... at least there are no points and your insurance doesn't get upped. It's worth looking into it.

Comment

Ok so he lowered the fine to 175 and 3 points.

What kinda difference will 3 points make on my insurance???
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28

I doubt that it will affect anything as long as there isn't a repeat.

Comment

Man, that would make my day. I hope Norm see's this so I can get his opinion too. I'm so down right now about this because I'm afraid of what my insurance is going to look like when my bill comes in november. If it stays the same I will be in a much better mood.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28

Thats crazy!

I didn't come to a "complete" stop and my fine was $106 and three points!

You are very lucky!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

You can always go to court to fight the ticket or to plead it....if the officer doesnt show up to give his side, they usually throw it out...at least it happened to me once. One other time several years ago I was running about 70 in a 55 zone coming home from the dragstrip....a highway patrol coming the other direction got me on radar and hit the lights...I went ahead and pulled over, took out my license and was sitting on the trunk lid for him to get turned around and to pull up. He pulls up, looks at my DL and my tag...told me he was surprised I actually stopped, then asked me if I knew how fast I was going, I told him "no sir not really." Naturally he told me, lectured me, told me to slow it down, buckle up and be careful going home....that was it...no ticket. I was sooo freaked out, but very relieved at the same time.
              LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
                .I went ahead and pulled over, took out my license and was sitting on the trunk lid for him to get turned around and to pull up.
                Aren't you required to stay in the car?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
                  Aren't you required to stay in the car?
                  Beats me....He was way back behind me (1/4mile maybe) pulled over on the shoulder for traffic to pass so he could turn around. I figured for whatever reason at the time, that'd I'd just get out and wait for him. Other than the lecture, he was nice to me.
                  LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Working...
                  X