Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Justice department has finally lost touch with reality..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
    How are you supposed to persuade a pacifist country like France to go after these Islamic fascist? You can't.
    No you can't, too many muslims in their contry. They much rather go after Greenpeace. Remember when French Secret Service sank a Green Peace ship in New Zealand because it wanted to disturb a French atom bomb test.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

One part of our foreign policy that absolutely does suck is President Bush being so buddy buddy with Vicente Fox, who encourages his people to cross the border illegally. The government is outsourcing american jobs and is allowing, no...encouraging illegal aliens to come in and take the american jobs that are staying here. Oh, and now they are telling drug smugglers that if they want to bring 750lbs of marijuana across the border and resist arrest, then we will just let them go and will prosecute any U.S. federal agent who tries to stop them. I backed Bush on the war, I backed him on just about everything he has done, even to the point of getting into heated arguments. But I am absolutely digusted with his policy on illegal immigration. The fact that these criminals can come here, drive illegally, bring their drugs and sell them to our kids, form gangs and drag neighborhoods down into slum status, and we give them free health care, we make sure our gov't representatives and police can speak spanish, we change signs and labels to spanish so they can read them, and now the president wants to give them jobs and make them legal even without them having done ANYTHING legal in the process of coming here. Meanwhile my wife went through all the paces and hoops to immigrate here from Canada. We have been living 1500 miles apart for the last 6 months to facilitate that, and why?? If she had just been coming from Vicente Fox's country, she could have just come right the f*&% on in and gotten a job and free health care and social social security and all manner of freebies. And this thing with the Border guards?? Bush needs to save some serious face and give these guys a persidential pardon, and on top of that...he needs to get his head out of Vicente Fox's arse and do what's right for his own country. Or what the heck....F-it...let's just give the U.S. to our underachieving, drug infested neighbors to the south and just let take over officially instead of slowly like the cancer they are right now. Pathetic.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        One part of our foreign policy that absolutely does suck is President Bush being so buddy buddy with Vicente Fox, who encourages his people to cross the border illegally. The government is outsourcing american jobs and is allowing, no...encouraging illegal aliens to come in and take the american jobs that are staying here. Oh, and now they are telling drug smugglers that if they want to bring 750lbs of marijuana across the border and resist arrest, then we will just let them go and will prosecute any U.S. federal agent who tries to stop them. I backed Bush on the war, I backed him on just about everything he has done, even to the point of getting into heated arguments. But I am absolutely digusted with his policy on illegal immigration. The fact that these criminals can come here, drive illegally, bring their drugs and sell them to our kids, form gangs and drag neighborhoods down into slum status, and we give them free health care, we make sure our gov't representatives and police can speak spanish, we change signs and labels to spanish so they can read them, and now the president wants to give them jobs and make them legal even without them having done ANYTHING legal in the process of coming here. Meanwhile my wife went through all the paces and hoops to immigrate here from Canada. We have been living 1500 miles apart for the last 6 months to facilitate that, and why?? If she had just been coming from Vicente Fox's country, she could have just come right the f*&% on in and gotten a job and free health care and social social security and all manner of freebies. And this thing with the Border guards?? Bush needs to save some serious face and give these guys a persidential pardon, and on top of that...he needs to get his head out of Vicente Fox's arse and do what's right for his own country. Or what the heck....F-it...let's just give the U.S. to our underachieving, drug infested neighbors to the south and just let take over officially instead of slowly like the cancer they are right now. Pathetic.
        100% agree (except the outsourcing jobs). The problem is the Democrats are no better. The only choice here is libertarian. But they are not that strong on the war on terrorists.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
          You are one angry man...

It's out of hand, I have to admit. I support W in almost every policy. But when it comes to this, it just reeks. It's like Boortz said, "He's trying to repair water damage to a house without ever fixing the leak."

Hmmm...I'm getting angry too. I need some coffee...babble on guys, I need some entertainment.

If I'm not mistaken, Libs are blaming Bush for the "attempted mass murder" in GB. Stating that if had given the ok to pull out of Iraq, of this would had happened...WTF?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
            Jeff...I really don't want to hijack this thread with that discussion because we will endlessly go back and forth. I am just stating a fact here. We are slowly and surely loosing face in the world today. It's not about convincing France to help out....... it's the image that we are the "bad guys" that is currently being conveyed to the world in so many ways. I feel our current administration doesn't take that into account when they make some of the decisions that they do..........and that's just as important as fighting terrorism or freeing Iraq from a dictator if we are to earn the respect of the free world. Just my 2 cents.
            I think Jeff was just trying to get to the bottom of you bagging the Bush Administration's foreign policy just because you didn't undestand it and in your opinion the Bush Administration was naive to the reality and importance of geopolitical relationships. Jeff and I don't always see eye to eye, but I do feel like he is a devoted patriot and has an unbiased perspective on our place in the world.

Democracy isn't something you believe in.....it's not a place to hang your hat. Democracy is something you do. Just like in any other organization on any level anywhere in the world whether it be a school, a legal system, a local boyscout council, or a government, you must have an established structure of management and an elected leadership in place to run that managment.

The US has for a long time stepped up to the plate and assumed that responsibility of greatness. Intellectual freedom is the only guarantee of a scientific and democratic approach to a freedom of politics, economic development, and culture and the US has always been steadfast in our efforts to promote that very intellectual freedom.

Intellectual freedom, namely democracy is a threat to the the majority of the rest of the world as they are at the mercy of their very own relatively poorly educated minds. The US, nevertheless, will adamantly continue the campaign for intellectual freedom and unfortunately the "rest of the world" does not share our courageous and resplendant attitude.

This is to be an expected knee-jerk reaction from those countries who do not posses enough courage to be great, but just enough courage to denounce the US for being great in a grandiose misperceived sort-of-way. In their defense it is not entirely their fault.

The door is wide open to not only these radical assassins such as the Islamic fascists Jihadists but other so called US allies as well. Terrorism is not just a group of cave dwelling radicals, it is a big business of very smart individuals; a very successful business. They literally spend billions of dollars in their efforts to spread hate toward the US through a seemingly infinite number of outlets, and unfortunately a great number of worldwide cultures and people have succumb to these ill-suited lies.

Should we as a country, or should our government allow this to interfere with or sway their opinions on continuing the fight for democracy and intellectual freedom? Should we superficially alter our globally staged persona just to gain a few more friends around the block? Hell no.

Comment

Rabble......rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble.................. sorry guys couldn't help my self, just got done watching south park.
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                Rabble......rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble.................. sorry guys couldn't help my self, just got done watching south park.
                So did I, I got your joke immediately!
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:
                SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Dirka Dirka Jihad Dirka Dirka Allah

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                    Iran is the real enemy. They are providing backing for terrorist entities as well as teaching hate to children in their schools. They are breeding the culture of islamic fascism, hate and terrorism.
                    They aren't the only ones. The Saudis continue to teach these same principles in their schools.

5) These nutcases
                    More true than people realize.

The Nazi party had a single leader that could be targeted... Hitler. Islamic fascism has no human leader that we can target. They answer to Allah. How are we supposed to eliminate Allah?(

You can't. Only they can and only if they live long enough to loose faith and feel betrayed by Allah. The other way would be Genocide.

Society cannot argue with the facts that the criminals of the world hate those that don't allow them to do as they wish. Burglars hate the cops, the spoiled brat child at times hates the parent who disciplines, that's the way it is. These radical extremests are no different, this problem should have been addressed 30 years ago when the CIA and the media had knowledge of all the terrorist training camps. Instead, we didn't want to make waves and create enemies. What is worse is huge superpower countries like Russia and China sit back on their ass thinking that it's everyone elses problem. Until the entire global population puts their foot down and eliminates those that are just lining up to die for their beloved Allah, these nut cases will slowly destroy civilization. The law of natural selection needs to be helped along a little. As peaceful a person as I am, it's time for the rest of the world to wake up and realize that it's time to extreminate the pests. If not, Russia and China had better watch their backs. They are in the same boat as the US, the movement is just not far enough along in their lands yet.

I usually make it a point to stay out of political discussions, in this case there is something that needs to be pointed out. For many years this country had a policy of until it was punched in the nose before reacting. One thing that this administration has done is changed that policy to a premptive strike. Instead of and allowing the fight to be on our soil, we are taking the fight directly to them. I don't know about you, but I feel a little more comfortable knowing that we're over there slowly drawing them out. Since they want to hate us so badly, I say we give them exactly what they wish for......... to die for their cause. Only let's have them die on their soil and not ours, make it swift and decisive, they hate us already and nothing will change that.

Comment

Well since no one seams to have a better plan for foreign policy or a lot of other things except for immigration I conclude the following.

The democrats want to bash the republicans who are in charge but don't seam to have a better plan. They don't have any plans at all. They say they have a 6 point plan but when you break down the 6 points they don't amount to anything but higher taxes. http://www.democrats.org/agenda.html
                      "Honest Government & Open Government" Like Clinton who lied to a Grand Jury. Yea right.

"Real Security" IE "Redeployment of troops" which a code word for cut and run out of Iraq.

"Energy Independence" which means paying more for energy because wind and sun power is more expensive than nuclear, coal, and drilling for more oil. I don't understand why we can't develop both.

"Economic Prosperity and Educational Excellence" For the economics the democratic plan will bring more inflation like it did in the late 1970s. The Fair Tax is the answer here. As for education neither party is going to fix it. Get rid of the teachers union.

"A Healthcare System that Works for Everyone" Socialized medicine. Get ready for a 6 month wait for a MRI. Who is going to want to go to school for 8 years to become a doctor to get paid what a trash man makes.

"Retirement Security" "protects employees’ financial security from future Enron-style abuse" What a joke that is. The democrats during the 60s 70s and 80s are the ones who wrote the IOUs against the social security funds that have caused the problems we are having now.

Neither party is going to fix the border.

I have some real problems with the activists liberal judges. They need to take their personal feelings out of their decisions and base their rulings on the laws and the constitution.

Republicans turn
                      http://www.gop.com/

"SAFETY AND SECURITY" There is no question the republicans are better for national defense or should I say national offense. The defense part I have some problems with like the border.

"SPENDING RESTRAINT" I can't believe they are even saying this with the republican record on spending. But Bush like Clinton is right when they say the president needs a line item veto.

"IMMIGRATION REFORM" I don't have a problem with a guest worker program but we first need to secure the border. If you have a water pipe that breaks in your house do you call someone to clean up the mess first or do you call someone to come fix the broken pipe first. Fix the damn border.

"JOBS & ECONOMY" OK despite what the democrats are saying the economy is growing like cudzoo in the south. Exporting jobs oversees by businesses are due to the oppressive US tax structure. That again would be fixed by going to the Fair Tax.

"ENERGY" I actually think the president believes we should drill for more oil and find alternate forms of energy. I just don't think the House and the Senate will go along with it.

"NOMINATIONS" Republicans win here.

"TAX REFORM" More of the same here. Not big enough balls to make a major change to the Fair Tax.

"LEGAL REFORM" Bush tried to fix this by capping jury awards but it didn't pass the congress. Bush's idea is the right thing to do but again I don't think it will get by congress.

"SOCIAL SECURITY" We used to have a software that when it had an error the message said "no fix known to mankind". Same thing here.

"EDUCATION" Throwing money at a problem won't fix it. Privatizing it will.

"FAITH & VALUES" Faith and values is one thing. Religion is another. Keep them separate when it comes to the government.

http://www.lp.org/
                      No point in going through them because they will never get elected. They have some problems too.

There isn't a clear winner here but there is a clear looser.
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28

"A Healthcare System that Works for Everyone" Socialized medicine. Get ready for a 6 month wait for a MRI. Who is going to want to go to school for 8 years to become a doctor to get paid what a trash man makes.
                        Hey my dad is a Waste Disposal Truck Operator...That offended me. jk
                        Greg W. in West Michigan
                        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                        <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
                          Hey my dad is a garbage truck operator...That offended me. jk
                          Fixed it for ya!

D&R!
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:
                          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
                            Hey my dad is a Waste Disposal Truck Operator...That offended me. jk
                            LOL. Actually it is a true story from Russia. The garbage men make more than the doctors. No joke there.

Comment

I believe it...Russia has always been backwards and upside down.
                              Greg W. in West Michigan
                              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                              <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                              X