Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the stupidest thing a ricer has ever told you???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Tracez its your cowboy hat an red pants that scare them off.
    Blazer P.S. We have a few good ol Boys down here you would
    fit in with.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
      No Tracez its your cowboy hat an red pants that scare them off.
      Blazer P.S. We have a few good ol Boys down here you would
      fit in with.
      That was Kevin Blown 95 TA.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        That was Kevin Blown 95 TA.
        Corrrect, that was Kev in the sweet gear, I was the dork with my tag hanging out of my hat and toothpaste on my face all day.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Yes TA is right Top Fuel cars do run something in the high 2s in the 1/8th, 2.80s I think. But never would they even attempt it at this track if you could get them there.
          This particular track he was talking about has about an 1/8th mile shutdown area. The fastest ever on the track was in the 4s and you had to be nuts to do that. I ran a 5.30 there once which wasn't that quick and the tires were breaking loose and grabbing all the way down the track. If you dont get your speed down fast you go into a sand pile. Many a car have wrecked at that track. It was the last time I ran there.

Comment

This isn't a rice rocket story, but the guy driving the truck should have a rice rocket. This friend of my brothers has a dodge Hemi Rumble Bee short box regular cab 4x4 20 inch rims... So this weekend he comes whipin into the parking lot to let my brother borrow his truck for my brothers wedding. It has a high pitched whistle every time he hits the gas. He jumps out and proclaims "what do you think of my new super charger?" My brother says sweet and instantly jumps in to go for a ride. Later that day the truck is sitting at my dads house being cleaned and detailed, and I want to thak a look at the super charger, I pop the hood and all I see is a throttle body spacer that makes a whistle. Of course he told us he has the magic 450 HP too. He also tells me his "chip" gives him 50 HP too. It would be a Crapy super charger that gives a whoping 55 HP. 345+50(chip)+55(SC)=450

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
            Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
            6.2L/382.97 ci
            Custom PROM Dyno tuned
            WCT-5 speed
            BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
            Boss MS 18" Rims
            Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
            Custom Dual exhaust
            1LE upgrade
            Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
            In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

"dat tang have a 6?"

...nuff said
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

ok, my other car is a 1986 olds cutlass 307 ci engine w/ glasspacks, verry slow car, i mean so slow that i wouldnt race a kid on a 10spd bike (well not quite that slow but you get the idea) anyhow im cruizing arond town this gy pulls up next to me in an astrovan and wants to race, i told him its not a race car and is slow and heavy, light turns green i take off at a normal pace and the gy never breaks 20 mph ?!? its like some people are braindead

Comment

Silly rabbit

The nuttiest race I ever had was a rider lawn mower race. We took the governers off and my buddy blew his motor. Just to show I will race anything, and am not too well in the head.

Comment

Working...
                  X