Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe, Dave Vince, GauSSian, any Florida members - where to get nitrous refills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard they got the scuz and blew him away. Great, now all the liberals like Mike Farrel?, can for him.

Comment

Yeah, one less scumbag off the face of the Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Vince
        Check with Lee Montgomery at United Speed World. He is in Pinellas county now. Don't have his number as I haven't seen him in awhile. Lee used to fill mine up when he was in Tampa. Until I rented a big bottle to do my own fills. He did not use a pump, just cooling.
        Wow. United Speed World was around 20 years ago. I'm suprised they are still around.

Comment

United

Originally Lee had 3 stores. He sold the ones in Pinellas and kept the one in Tampa, which he recently sold. Now he has one in Pinellas again. I thought he was getting out of it.
          I believe he bought a Don Ness Cobalt, C/Altered car to run in the NHRA comp eliminator. Something he had done in the past with motor builder Todd Patterson. That is a NA under 300 cu in SB chevy that runs in the high 7s in the 1/4. They scream to 11K. I am told the pushrods for these motors cost 3,000 dollars. The custom pushrods in my Big Chief motor only cost 200. I can imagine what the rest of it costs. They were 39K about 8-9 years ago.

Comment

Working...
          X