New pictures of the Mustang.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pictures of the Mustang.

Put a horse in the stable. Yes a dark horse! It was just time to change things up a little. I still have the TA, so don't worry, I haven't completely converted yet! Fun little car. 281ci - 443 to the tire....for now.

Wolf breath is going to have a field day with this!

Thought I would share some pics.

you put "your horse i his stable"? eeeeeeuuuuuuwww we dont need to hear you gay encounter on this forum, thanks... cowboy....

bwaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaa

How do you like the ride so far? It looks sweet.....I like the no rear spoiler and clean body line look.

Comment

As a matter of fact, that's the color I would have gotten, the only change....
      Attached Files

Comment

did you buy it new..what year is it?? did you do the hood and the gas cap filler door? was that a package?

i saw you on the corner this morning.....and in the parking lot.....and across the street too.........and........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          How do you like the ride so far? It looks sweet.....I like the no rear spoiler and clean body line look.
          In all honesty, this thing out-handles my TA. It's got 18" Bullit wheels wrapped in 295/35/18 Toyo Proxes TR-1's. These things dig hard! The only real mod to the suspension/chassis is welded in tubular SFC's. I can only imagine how well it will handle with fatter sway bars and better shocks/struts.

It had 42k on it when I picked it up, and the previous owner took excellent care of the car. It still smells new inside.

The absolute only complaint I have is that the shifter is a little too far forward, but I got used to that already.

I liked the no-spolier look as well. Looked clean. The color is called Laser Red. I am normally that big on red cars, but this color in person is pretty neat. I'm also not normally a big fan of black wheels, but the black R hood really sets them off.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
            did you buy it new..what year is it?? did you do the hood and the gas cap filler door? was that a package?

i saw you on the corner this morning.....and in the parking lot.....and across the street too.........and........
            Was the GTO gettin' nervous? She shoulda been!

Comment

As a matter of fact, that's the color I would have gotten, the only change....
              Did you change the picture? I don't see the change.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                Was the GTO gettin' nervous? She shoulda been!
                not at all. she's asleep i the garage under her red 100% cotton flannel indoor car cover till next saturday.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Did you change the picture? I don't see the change.
                  Sans emblems.

Maybe I should have said: Ride quality. The last one I drove felt like I was driving a UPS truck.

Comment

Kevin, do you still have the truck and the bike too? Where do you keep all that stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                      not at all. she's asleep i the garage under her red 100% cotton flannel indoor car cover till next saturday.
                      I bought It's just a GT with a Cobra R hood. The previous owner had the rear spoiler removed and did all the work to the motor and trans. He put in 3.73's also. He did a few other cosmetic mods as well. 18" Bullit wheels, 295/35 Toyo Proxes TR-1's.

Hey, what do you know about these Toyo Proxes TR-1's? These suckers dig friggin insane! The only other tire that was as sticky as these was the Michelin Pilot Sports on the TA.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                        Kevin, do you still have the truck and the bike too? Where do you keep all that stuff?
                        No, both the ZX-12R and the SRT were just sold. SRT was a pig and drank gas like it was going out of style! Still have my YZ and the DS650 over in storage, but I haven't really found any good dirt tracks to ride around here yet.

Comment

i wanna know whats under that hood...
                          2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
                          current mods.....
                          3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
                          1979 10th anniversary ta
                          yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

Comment

Sans emblems.

Maybe I should have said: Ride quality. The last one I drove felt like I was driving a UPS truck.
                            Ahhhh, now I see it.

To be honest, it is a little stiff, but then again I had Sportlines on the TA so this isn't much different. In a sports car, the way a car handles and digs kinda outweighs how well the car "rides" I guess. Now if I was talking about a truck or a nice luxury sedan, ride quality would be important.

Time to start getting her Zaino'ed!

Comment

. SRT was a pig and drank gas like it was going out of style! .
                              I was wonding how long it would take before the wallet started screaming. They are thirsty, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X