New pictures of the Mustang.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trans Am
    man, thats the best looking hyundai i have ever seen!!

Just a little slow grocery getter.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
      What the? When did I put that? Did someone log in as me...?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
        What the? When did I put that? Did someone log in as me...?
        I was wondering the same thing. Becasuse that was not what you posted originally. I guess someone felt the kermit humping the rabbit picture was R rated................[shrugs shoulders]what'cha gonna do.[/shrugs shoulders]

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowBoy
          I was wondering the same thing. Becasuse that was not what you posted originally. I guess someone felt the kermit humping the rabbit picture was R rated................[shrugs shoulders]what'cha gonna do.[/shrugs shoulders]
          twas r rated...remember... kids view this forum...we keep it pg13

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

You guys are too much. I've been laughing for 3 days and can't stop!!!

But hey, how'd Kev got his name back? (or at least some variation of it)
            94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
              twas r rated...remember... kids view this forum...we keep it pg13
              Oh yeah? Hmmmm...I honestly don't remember putting anything rated R. You know me Ken, I've been around awhile...

Oh well...as you would say it...on with the show.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by fasTa
                Oh...nevermind...I remember now. HAHAHA!!! HAHAHA!!! It's ok Ken...we understand you have a image to keep. Haha...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

F-Body Message Board Rules
                  Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13. If you are 13 or under, please use this registration form.

Although the administrators and moderators of F-Body Message Board will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of F-Body Message Board or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners and moderators of F-Body Message Board have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

That basically translates into:
                  No cursing, no sexually oriented material, no flaming, no threats, no breaking the law.

Comment

Yeah 400+ hp at the wheels? Whats it have under the Hood.
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                      Yeah 400+ hp at the wheels? Whats it have under the Hood.
                      313 RWHP on motor, 443 on a 125 shot. BBK LT's, Flowmaster Catback, Steeda CAI, C&L plenum, Accufab 70mm TB, 3.73's, Centerforce dual friction, Denny's aluminum DS, tubular SFC's, Steeda Shifter, NX 125 wet shot, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTa
                        313 RWHP on motor, 443 on a 125 shot. BBK LT's, Flowmaster Catback, Steeda CAI, C&L plenum, Accufab 70mm TB, 3.73's, Centerforce dual friction, Denny's aluminum DS, tubular SFC's, Steeda Shifter, NX 125 wet shot, that's about it.
                        no fuzzy dice?

you didnt tell em about your steering wheel......

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                          no fuzzy dice?

you didnt tell em about your steering wheel......

I think that would match my new paintjob just perfect!

Comment

I love what you've done with the body work...

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

since you have been such an inspiration about mustangs... i found one i think i might pick up as my show car......

we can be pony buddies...........

Comment

im sorry but i cant get over that hood... for some reason that thing just works hell'a good for me.... damn that thing just flows
                                2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
                                current mods.....
                                3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
                                1979 10th anniversary ta
                                yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

Comment

Working...
                                X