No announcement yet.

My new Toy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh it's cool no need to apologize everyone has certain buttons that pisses them off. thanks for the clarification, i wasn't trying to sound like i was getting offensive about it i was generaly interested, if i'm wrong then i'm wrong. however when i am wrong i expect a full explaination so i can be right the next time. but thanks i appreciate the info, but i should have figured it was politics.
    '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
    '00 T/A Silver
    '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

Notice it said nothing about pistol grip stocks, 30 round mags, or a bayonet lug. All of which was added by the Federal AWB...
      It is funny how the AWB came about and the gun manufacturers found ways around it...
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

bru333 not to argue with you just out of curiosity does having a 3 round burst make a weapon considered an assault rifle because if not no one in the U.S. military other than some special ops guys carries assualt rifles anymore.
        1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Originally posted by 94 formula
          ...does having a 3 round burst make a weapon considered an assault rifle ...
          Yup...a 3 round burst is still full-auto, even though it stops after the 3rd round.
          An assault rifle is a selective fire automatic rifle or carbine firing intermediate-powered ammunition.
          http://www.reference.com/search?q=assault%20rifle
          A selective fire firearm can be fired in either of at least two modes, usually depending on the position of a selector switch. Most often, the term "selective fire" or "select-fire" is used to describe a weapon that is capable of automatic or burst fire modes in order to distinguish them from firearms that are only capable of semi-automatic or single fire (i.e. one pull of the trigger fires one shot).

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up. I never knew the true definition of that. 3 round burst really isn't needed except maybe for room clearing and I'd much rather just go with a quick but controlled failure drill.
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
            X