well all you yougins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well all you yougins!

i made it. 60. the guy that was gonna do the "fit at 60" article at the gym cancelled due to our forcast.... oh well. another day for that. im hitting the gym early anyway since mary needs the envoy and the van went in to work...and the gto is not going anywhere on these roads must less it being wet...no snow though...thank God.

i look back... some pretty wild things in my life... cant believe i made it this far....LOL... i remember when i turned 40 in Texas and mary threw a party for "the old man"........heck..60 was not even in that equation then....LOL

yall have a good one.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Happy Birthday and congratulations you old coot!

I can only hope I'm as fit and active as you when I hit 60. I know it's just a number.... A really big number.

D&R
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Yep from Blond to Light Gray!

Congrats Ken

Wonder if the board will still be up on his 80th?
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Happy Birthday!!

Now what is Keona and the goldens going to do for you today? Maybe wrap you up some "yard brownies". (He, he)
        Many more to ya in the future.....have a great one!
        1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Happy birthday old man!

I`m younger and much better looking, but that is not much of an accomplishment!

haha

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Happy Birthday, oh ancient one.

60 is nothing. Heck, you don't even have any grey hair yet.

oops.... maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that.

D&R

Comment

Happy birthday ken, i know i dont post much any more but i couldnt resist to hop on today. soon as i sat at the computer this morning and saw the picture of my old z28 it reminded me it was your birfday today too. 60 cant be that bad, but who am i to talk?!?! 21 for me today . . . . oh noes!! i am the old.

oh and for those of you on here that actually remember me, i will be back in the fbody game verry soon. . . thats a promise.
              -Nick-
              95 A4 Z28

Comment

Happy Birthday Ken!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

wow...I can only wish to look as good as you do now! LOL! Hmmmm...I guess I have 46 years left to keep trying.

Happy Birthday!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                  Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                  B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                  Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                  Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

thanks yall. had a good workout today.....despite foiled plans. caught trash from the gym from everyone... LOL... one personal trainer came over to me while i was on a pull down machine with a water bottle.....labeled: geritol........... and handed it to me......people cracked up... so did i............

its only a number. I thank God for the strength and the will power instilled in me to stay in good shape and health. i wish that for all of yall.

and i wish joe goes bald soon.......so i can pick on him too........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Happy B-day oh great green one...
                      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

happy birthday !
                        1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Congrats....

I always found that its the "5's" that are depressing....... 45, 55, 65........ I'd like to be 60 again
                          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

What you do with your life is more important than any number.

Perspective sure does open your eyes. The only problem with it is that it's always changing!
                            Joe K.
                            '11 BMW 328i
                            '10 Matrix S AWD
                            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
                              wow...I can only wish to look as good as you do now! LOL! Hmmmm...I guess I have 46 years left to keep trying.

Happy Birthday!
                              Hummm Wow I wish I had a cool car like you when I was 14 (60-46=14 years old)
                              1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

Working...
                              X