No announcement yet.

3rd gen IrocZ 5.7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks ,no questions though,my dad got smoked end of story,i dont have a 3rd gen and i didnt get smoked so i really dont care ,but it is cool how they can swap a LS1 in 3rd gen car.
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

any LSx engine(LS1, LS6, LS2, LS7 etc) the LT1 motor, and of course, any Gen one SBC or BBC(small block chevy and big block chevy). basically anything from a 28X to a 540 will fit
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Glad to hear it when any import loses. If you race and never lose you certainly are not picking on any tough competition. I've had cars that ran sub 5s in the 1/8th and I sure had my share of losses.
        Go to the track if you want some tough competition, street racing is not only dangerous but there are few really fast cars that run on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Vince
          Glad to hear it when any import loses. If you race and never lose you certainly are not picking on any tough competition. I've had cars that ran sub 5s in the 1/8th and I sure had my share of losses.
          Go to the track if you want some tough competition, street racing is not only dangerous but there are few really fast cars that run on the street.
          I'm really hoping to have one shortly, when it get's tuned but I bet it's not the fast your talking about. just low to mid ten's

Nothing wrong with forced induction, I'm running it and have lot's of respect for it. it just cost money. I'm not a fan of Juice though.
          '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
          '00 T/A Silver
          '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

its funny cause my dad talks mess about all cars that arent suburu,hes never been smoked before hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
            2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Working...
            X