April Fools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Just wow!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Crap!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070329/...ril1_hoaxes_dc

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brothapig
        I personally saw this one, so I know it's true. It was while I was working at a golf course in the maintenance shop.
        The mechanic took about a 12 foot long piece of speaker wire (stranded). He stripped about 12 inches off from one end, and fanned out the strands. He ran the strands through the back of the drivers seat, between the seat bottom and the seat back (where it folds forward), leaving the strands on the seat, so you could hardly see them. He then ran the wire out the back seat, out the door, under the car, up through the engine bay, and landed the free end of the wire on top of one of the spark plugs, putting the cap back on the plug.
        When the guy went to leave, he started his car and got the shock of his life! After the engine was running, he couldn't touch anything inside the car that was metal (he was ok as long as he didn't touch metal). This meant the keys, the steering wheel, the door handle...he was trapped! The mechanic finally had to reach inside and shut the car off. That was funny!

***please note: this was done on an older car, with possibly less spark energy...I bear no responsibility if you try this!!!!***
        That is totally evil. ha haha. Im going to try that..lol
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Here's a good one. It's a take on the Mentos coke trick. Check out the video...

http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Coke...mate-f3ii.html
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I know this is kind of an old thread now, but next year... assuming that they're still together... get the girlfriend in on the action... I'm thinking womens undies in the bed!
              '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

I just finished this school for the military, it was a month or so long. It kinda sucked, plus there was only one good looking girl in the whole class. Anyway, the weekend after it was finished I went out with some friends to a club. I had a few drinks and was just wandering around when someone starts dancing on me from behind, turns out it's the hot girl from the class. We talk for a little bit and I see her around a couple other times during the night. At one point SHE bought ME a jaeger bomb and we danced for awhile. Whatever.

The next day my buddy calls me while I'm at home and says he saw her out while they were eating and she was asking about me. Needless to say I was a little excited, turns out that was their idea of an april fools joke! Nothing extravagant, but just enough to fool you...

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Working...
                X