Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to set the record straight..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe 1320
    Yeah, the rims look a little familiar.

Your signature really makes me miss mine.
    The second you slap on that SS hood and spoiler, you'll forget all about it. You'll be the rarest thing on the street!

P.S. you can borrow mine, but you gotta give it back in one piece
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
      The second you slap on that SS hood and spoiler, you'll forget all about it. You'll be the rarest thing on the street!

P.S. you can borrow mine, but you gotta give it back in one piece
      That one's gonna haunt me. Oh well...... close one chapter, open the next.

Comment

Can't wait to see the end results
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
          The second you slap on that SS hood and spoiler, you'll forget all about it.
          After doing a little Sunday morning wrenching, I'm beginning to agree.

Comment

The hood really looks good BTW what have you thought of for a color when all said and done?
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
              The hood really looks good BTW what have you thought of for a color when all said and done?
              Meduim Quasar Blue Metallic. It was a color never offered on an SS, not sure when they ceased the offering. It is darned close to the color used on the 96 Grandsport Corvette. I saw one of those at a show where the owner replaced the black wheels with polished, I thought it was just right. I'm basically doing the same thing with the Camaro. Since it is that color to begin with, the rest of the car is in good shape, I'm just doing a front end job. Of course, a few custom touches along the way.

Comment

Man I love that car, reminds me of my old 94, never should've gotten rid of it. I want one now.
                2002 Firebird W68

1994 Camaro Gone But Never Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                  After doing a little Sunday morning wrenching, I'm beginning to agree.

I saw an LT1 SS with the same color and a single white racing stripe down the middle of it. Best looking SS I've ever seen.
                  Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                  X