u might get a kick outta this thread. i kinda got fed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff 97SS
    I drive anything I want regardless of what people think. Heck, I actually bought an Aztek and I still have it for use as a family vehicle. I hear tell it's ugly, in fact I hear it a lot, but I actually enjoy driving a vehicle that get's people stirred up. It's more enjoyable for me than just having in a cookie-cutter sedan, minivan, or SUV that everyone ignores.

A lot of guys around here (Southeast Michigan) will not buy any car. ANY. They need a truck of some type to project their manlyness, and will not consider anything else, regardless of whether they use the truck for truck type purposes or not. Sad.

I would drive any 2 seat roadster sports car in a heart beat, no matter what anybody says. If the majority of people don't like it too bad, just remember the majority of people are idiots.
    haha yeah the aztek made the 50 worst cars list. i want to throw in on that comment about people driving the trucks though. in SE michigan you gets lots of snow, just as i do in NE ohio. if i'm going out and looking for a new vehicle as a daily driver, it's definitely going to lean towards a truck instead of a 2 seat roadster that i'd have to put up in the winter. it has nothing to do with trying to act manly, it has to do with common sense.
    87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
      haha yeah the aztek made the 50 worst cars list. i want to throw in on that comment about people driving the trucks though. in SE michigan you gets lots of snow, just as i do in NE ohio. if i'm going out and looking for a new vehicle as a daily driver, it's definitely going to lean towards a truck instead of a 2 seat roadster that i'd have to put up in the winter. it has nothing to do with trying to act manly, it has to do with common sense.
      I hear you MunsonGTA, a truck with 4x4 can be a help in the winter, but I've always just had a beater front wheel drive car for that purpose, just for the better gas milage if nothing else. Seems to work okay.

I admit it's hard to haul 4x8 sheets of drywall and plywood in a sedan when your building a "mancave" in the basement though. Not that everyone with a truck has built or will build a "mancave" in their basement.

Comment

Working...
      X