No announcement yet.

A moment of silence...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember that day very well. My dad called me after I had been asleep for only a couple hrs. and woke me up to everything that had happened...and, all of a sudden, sleep was the last thing on my mind. As was said in 1944, "a day that will live in infamy."
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Yeah Its very sad what happened. I dont say that movie is just an excuse but the truth of the matter is that people most their lives, and 6 years later and so many soliders lost and nothing to show for it.. either way whats done is done.

I remember the following year that this happened I went on a trip to Washington DC. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever been through. I took everything in. I remember the security was insane but the less it was a great experience and made me very greatful for what I have and everything I have gone through.

This is one of the Greatest pictures I have ever taken in my life.
      Arlington Cem.

Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
        middle of the page, watch or d/l from google...long but well worth it, imho.
        Loose Change

More like very gut wrenching...I say believe what you want but to me it is very clear what happened...What will we, as Americans, do about it? Nothing...but eat up every lie our government spews.

God bless those brave men/women and unfortunate victims!! They will be forever in my heart.

I hope you are not impying he is incompetent because of his age. I haven't seen "9/11 conspiracys: fact or fiction" yet but I may look into it.
        so basically what you're saying is that you belive our own government is responsible for 9/11?
        87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
          so basically what you're saying is that you belive our own government is responsible for 9/11?
          This thread is not about that and it should not be turned into a debate.

Everyones entitles to there own opinion.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I still remember exactly where I was when I found out. I just entered into the lab and the TV turned onto CNN showed smoke coming from one of the towers. The person there told me an airplane crashed into the first tower. I went to get my boss and when I got back with him, we were watching the replay of the planes hit the towers. At 10am teh Fed Gvt sent us home with pay, barricaded the base, and the next day we were still on leave. The next day the traffic coming to the base was so bad, I walked to work (The traffic was backed up onto the Newport bridge )
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
              This thread is not about that and it should not be turned into a debate.

Everyones entitles to there own opinion.
              You are right Eddie...I don't want to debate this in this thread especially.
              Greg W. in West Michigan
              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
              <Motor out

Comment

Working...
              X