No announcement yet.

No wonder we are energy dependant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep and they always seem to travel in packs so they can completely block the aisle.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

i had a truck, but i used my truck, and i had the biggest motor for that model (360v8, 250hp) hell the first 6 hrs i owned it, i hauled bout 3 bed loads of wood, went off-roading, moved my buddies quad adn then went fishing where no car could dare get 2. in the 5 months i owned it, i had down bout 7 loads of wood, off-roaded many of times, moved my aunt with it, hauled a 14' trailer with it, and gone to my new favorite fishin hole many of times. guess im in the minority when i say i USE my truck or used it lol.

when i frist had it^

lil fun thru a puddle^
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Im guilty of speeding away from red lights. But, mainly because if the SUV next to me gets ahead of me... I cant see shit.
        No F-Body right now

Comment

My driving instructor told me that 90% of all accidents involve 2 or more vehicles. If you stay away from other cars you reduce your chances of having an accident by 90%. That advise has served me well for over 25 years. If you can get away from the pack behind you, you reduce your chances of having an accident by 90%. That's worth an ounces of gas. BTW I average about 17 mpg so it's not like I full throttle it all the time. Usually it's about 1/3 throttle but with the gears in this car and shifting around 2500-3000 that means you look like you are punching it to a Honda Civic or diesel pickup truck.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Well they released figures this week and the traffic congestion here is the 20th worst in the nation, so I guess I'm pretty much SOL for staying away from other cars. Easier said than done.
            Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BrdWAtti2d
              Well they released figures this week and the traffic congestion here is the 20th worst in the nation, so I guess I'm pretty much SOL for staying away from other cars. Easier said than done.
              I'm in Atlanta. We are #2.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
              X