Clear All

Lookin' good there dude
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

joe that looks awesome. i love that color.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Wow that looks sweet and what tires do you got on there?
        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
          Wow that looks sweet and what tires do you got on there?
          the fronts look like kumho ecsta 711's and the rears look like yokohama's or toyo's.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
            the fronts look like kumho ecsta 711's and the rears look like yokohama's or toyo's.
            Fronts are Sumitomo HTR-Z

rears are Goodyear F-1 GS-D3

Comment

lmao! i was way off. Those fronts looked like the kumho's i used to have. I should have known better than to think you had those tho joe. Those tires were garbage.

Comment

I've never been a fan of Kumho. I've seen cracking in the tread and sidewall enough to never buy them.

Comment

I love that hood. It makes that car look so good. I like the color to.
                  Blazer

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! I happen to love the Medium Quasar Blue metallic. I had a Z sometime back that was the same color. Something about he way the sun hits polished wheels and the metallic blue, the car just glows.

The car hasn't had a complete detail in quite some time, it's on the the next phase of polishing and cleaning everything.

Comment

Well worth it! It looks great Joe.

eta:I wonder if you could find some grilles for the bumper that match the grill in the hood. That would be sweet.
                      Greg W. in West Michigan
                      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                      <Motor out

Comment

Looking very nice!
                        I love it when some good ol' TLC is put into a car to make it fly again!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                          Well worth it! It looks great Joe.

eta:I wonder if you could find some grilles for the bumper that match the grill in the hood. That would be sweet.
                          Already got the foglight delete grills, they will be installed soon.

Comment

Very cool!

Are you going to leave the nose monochromatic?
                            Tracy
                            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                            Current Mods:
                            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                              Very cool!

Are you going to leave the nose monochromatic?
                              Yes indeed. No blacked out trim treatment, I'm loving the look.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                                Yes indeed. No blacked out trim treatment, I'm loving the look.
                                I used to have a Z28 that was totally monochromatic in front... This picture is of my old 95, taken sometime in 1997 I'd estimate.

Tracy
                                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                                Current Mods:
                                SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
                                X