Fight those tickets guys....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steel2686
    That shouldn't be too tough for you. I bet that T/A will outrun whatever the Bobby's are driving over there.
    but not a camera, radio, or summons to pay by mail
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
      True... And I assume that T/A wouldn't be hard to find seeing it's pretty rare over there.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Trans Am
        whatever i do i would always try and get out of it one way or another..
        How do you like those Alfas?
        I had a 164L...
        Mike, So. MD, USA
        1998 Camaro 3800 5m, Borla, Whisperlid/K&N, ProForm shortshift, 17" chrome SS wheels, poly bushings

Comment

Don't sweat it Raro, I fight all of mine too...Although mine were all speeding.
          My dad fights all of his and usually wins. I think he has paid one maybe two in his lifetime.
          Greg W. in West Michigan
          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
          <Motor out

Comment

True... And I assume that T/A wouldn't be hard to find seeing it's pretty rare over there.
            actually the locals could care less, I live near $250,000,000+ mansions here in Newport... It's just the local constabulary that's senses me before they even see me
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
              i ve got that covered haha foreign plates always help
              93 t/a A4 3.23s
              95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
              99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
              99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
              97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
              93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
              00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Originally posted by MDMike
                How do you like those Alfas?
                I had a 164L...
                i love them but they are so flimsy compared to the f-bodies...i ve had problems with all of them , the red one is still running ok..and never had anything major go on the formula...if you look at the alfa engines, the cambelts and all they just look puny and weak (and they really are) compared to the v8 But they have something that makes me come back for more.. great cruisers though
                93 t/a A4 3.23s
                95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc

Comment

That shouldn't be too tough for you. I bet that T/A will outrun whatever the Bobby's are driving over there.
                  i ve seen an police anpr (automatic number plate recognition) interceptor, a 05 subaru wrx , blue , with the big spoiler and lots of stickers , at first i thought if was another ricer , but the stickers said 'police'. ..i think they re supposed to chase cars with number plates that their computers cant pick up ( there are cameras everywhere over here ). they didnt catch me when i was doing 150+ with a jag xkr on my tail , i know it was stupid , i just got carried away
                  I also have seen a late mitsubishi evo on the side of the motorway with blue lights fitted and police stickers on it, but most of the motorway police have volvos , 2,5 turbo i think, diesel new 5 series bmw s, and also the older 5 series bm s. In towns i ve seen little vauxhall astras ( a bit smaller tham a golf, diesels )and 2000 ish 5 series bmw s

I never tried to outrun them , because all they do is call the other units and they just wait for me down the road. I ts almost like big brother over here
                  93 t/a A4 3.23s

Comment

Working...
                  X