bowtie pride!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
    Why does Camaro look Sweeter then z06 LOL!
    I didn't intend originally to keep the Camaro when I got the Z06, but I just couldn't part with her. There was one young lady I would have let her go to, but in the end I'm so glad I still have her.

She's (sorry fbodfather) as sexy today as the first day I saw her.

Originally posted by wolfdogs
    notice all the stains on the f body side of the driveway to the garage.......?

hee heeeeee

(dukin n runnin)

hey! I had just washed the SS there. if you're talking about inside the garage, that's from where I idle the SS before taking her out. with all those mods, and the loudmouth, she spits some carbon water.

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
    Nice Florida Bass

Run any over with you car yet?
    not yet! but I keep my eyes peeled. I haven't run over anything larger than a turtle since I was 19...25 years ago.

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
    Would mind shipping about 100 billion gallons over to Georgia. You see we are in the worst drought in 100 years and it seams the Army Corp of engineers are releasing 1.9 billion gallons a day from Lake Lanier the major water source for the city of Atlanta and surrounding counties. They estimate the lake will be empty 80 DAYS from now. This is all because a court ruled that Georgia had to send all of our water to Florida to save about a dozen muscles in Apalachicola Bay because they are on the endangered species list. So lets see they are going to drain the lake to save a dozen muscles and make 5 million people not have enough water to flush a toilet. Hartsfield Jackson airport is going to be great place to be when the toilets won't flush.
    I had not heard of that, but it sounds stupid as sh!t. Hopefully those in charge will come to their senses. Sorry to hear about the drought.
    Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Originally posted by gauSSian
      I had not heard of that, but it sounds stupid as sh!t. Hopefully those in charge will come to their senses. Sorry to hear about the drought.
      If you want to know more, The Governor of Georgia sues Army Corps over the water release policy. There is talk around town that they need to call out the national gaurd and the state police and make them quit releasing the water. Saying what the army corp of engineers is ridiculous doesnt do it justice.
      http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...ge_tab_newstab

Any way nice car. I can't wait for the watering ban to be lifted so I can claybar the Vette. We have 2 rain barralls and I am considering hooking the pressure washer up to one and using it to wash the cars.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Seen new z06 like yours today at work but it was silver had dealer tags don't see many around here was on autotrader for few months was like 65k guy bought it. he was driving it in rain been raining 2 days straight here
        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Working...
        X