Center Mount Exhaust GP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe 1320
    Actually it was less than $150, but sales tax pushed it over. I dropped off the car at the corner muffler shop to have them bend and cut the proper 90º pipes. Awesome job! I already have the stainless band clamps so as soon as I get home from work, the exhaust will be finished. The mock up looked sweet, so I can't wait!
    Alright Joe, you are making us all VERY anxious.....
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

Everything is in place, I spent some additional time adjusting the pipes for just the right fit. I'll take some pics in the morning. The tips do increase the noise just a hair. It must me a kind of megaphone effect. Sweet!

Comment

Got a break in the weather and snapped a pic. I'm still adjusting the band clamps and hangers for the ultimate fit, but this will give you an idea.

Comment

Very cool, Joe.

One thing... If you're still going for the sleeper look, it's not happeneing. That car looks bad @ss!!
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

LONG LIVE THE V6 F-BODY!!!
            Nice looking ride Joe!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
              Very cool, Joe.

One thing... If you're still going for the sleeper look, it's not happeneing. That car looks bad @ss!!

Yeah, it's starting to stick out a little. Eventually, the plan is to keep it a V6. Just a slightly different one ala 89 turbo T/A Indy Pace Car.
              Tool around with V6 economy, put your foot down and rip off low 11s with the trans in "D". gotta love the torque.

Comment

Working...
              X