My crashed car,and my new car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DHolmes
    I wanted to get a mach 1 or cobra but there so dam expensive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LT1's sold $1000 its been fun,It will be gone tomorow
    how many miles was on bird??
    1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
      how many miles was on bird??
      133k...............mostly everthing been repalced.......................................... ..................Something just came up,Someone offerered me $1000,for the motor and trans,How much could I get just for the body...I need ur guys input fast,cause I have a buyer for the whole car tomorrow,The guy who wants the motor and trans wants me to wait till jan 1st,cause he just spent a bunch of money for x-mas,,,,,,thanks guys
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Some how 2+2 does not make 10 here. Honey I was drunk an your F Body is history. So if you buy a Mustang I will help pay for it. But if you want to replace your F body you are on your own. Dumb chicks like Mustangs O boy I will run out an get one.Dam I take that back my X girl friend drives a sharp Mustang.Now I get it. A Mustang is a girls car an she wants her car.Have fun in HER Slowstang.
        Blazer

Comment

I was prepared to offer more than 1,000, but if you've sold it, I don't want to step in somebody's way. It all depends on how much it would cost me to have it shipped though.
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
            I was prepared to offer more than 1,000, but if you've sold it, I don't want to step in somebody's way. It all depends on how much it would cost me to have it shipped though.
            its not sold yet,i will wait for more $$$$$$
            2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

I've got an email in to the company I used last time to get a quote. If I don't hear back from them today, I'll call them tomorrow.
              "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                I've got an email in to the company I used last time to get a quote. If I don't hear back from them today, I'll call them tomorrow.
                Ill stall the buyers as much as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                  Some how 2+2 does not make 10 here. Honey I was drunk an your F Body is history. So if you buy a Mustang I will help pay for it. But if you want to replace your F body you are on your own.
                  I was thinking the same thing. the guy has a car, chick trashes the car. girl offers to help pay if she gets the car she wants.

what is wrong with that picture?

Comment

Your GF is cute.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

come to think of it, if your G/F trashed the car, she owes you a replacement..... the one of YOUR choice provided the relative cost is the same. In a way, you're getting stuck with it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                        I was thinking the same thing. the guy has a car, chick trashes the car. girl offers to help pay if she gets the car she wants.

what is wrong with that picture?
                        Yeah i would of made her pay half on ls1
                        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Sounds like the GF might be a wreck! Trade her in and get a new one.

Comment

I like your Looney Tunes boxers . You look like my step brother, only you have that Tupac quote tattooed on your chest...
                            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                            SOLD- Kinda miss it
                            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                            SOLD- Good riddance!
                            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                              come to think of it, if your G/F trashed the car, she owes you a replacement..... the one of YOUR choice provided the relative cost is the same. In a way, you're getting stuck with it twice.
                              Ain't love great!
                              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                              X