No announcement yet.

An Apology to all!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if the State your car is registered in has a safety inspection program, but in soime states you have to have the original factory installed safety equipment to pass, which would include airbags. (seems to me there is a federal law about leaving the airbags in place also...don't remember exactly...)

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

yea there is i believe it was just a joke i wont swap out the airbags for a tv and ps2 unless it is a trailor queen and at 19 and in the military pay isnt that good i will never have a trailor queen for a few years and even then i will still drive my queen but thanks for the thought lol
      94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
      1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
      GOT PSi?
      Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

You've still got a lot of learnin' ahead of you, my dear... but at least you're learning! There are plenty of people that don't and then they're 30 and 40 and still making stupid mistakes, so Congrats on that!!!

I know you already said you were kidding, but +1 for the airbags... trailer queen or not... If you ever plan on driving that car on the road EVER... put airbags in it!!! I'm sure your passengers would forfeit playing games to not play "front windshield" with their head!!!
        '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Working...
        X