A ticking time bomb ready to explode.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RangerBob
    that didn't last long . they were scared out of their wits with the possibility of death threats

here it is http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02968312745410 for now

At the end it lists all the sources. It's like a who's who of News agencies, acutual stories . I've read a report that in the 201X's (teens) the TOP thinkers, and experts in world affairs (they all got together) and are epexcting a war in europe when the # of people in the countries are not loyal to the countries, do not speak or interact in the country's language, nor try to accustomize to the country, will reach a tipping point... too much I want to say but to sum it up imagine a country where the people are not loyal to it, but instead loyal to their own idealogoy begin to outnumber those who are native to it ... if not the two-thousand teens, then some other year, the fact is this WILL come to pass
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

I used http://www.keepvid.com to save a copy for myself. I have a feeling this will be quickly pulled from Google as well.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Well there has been absolutely no reaction from the film, yet. Tomorrow is Friday, lets see what happens (Friday is the Moslem holy day).

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
        X