No announcement yet.

Camaro came home yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to put the vette in storage too next year?
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
      You got any pics of the plane?? Would love to see it.
      It belongs to our very own forum member... "E40". I'll see if I can get him to post a picture.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
        Are you going to put the vette in storage too next year?
        Yeah, same hangar as the Z most likely. Winter sux.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          It belongs to our very own forum member... "E40". I'll see if I can get him to post a picture.

'99 A4 1.8T QMS Santorin
          (Hey, that's not an F-Body)

Comment

Nice Cessna! Is that a 172?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Yep, that's definitely a 172. Nice looking plane!
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by e40

Heh, that's my old Iroc in the hangar in this picture. I miss that car.
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
                X