No announcement yet.

new fbody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im loving the CETA mod with the white! what a beautte!
    -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

thanks painin the but to keep clean though.. seems like the birds like to take a little target practice . need a car cover!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro
        hey joe so your saying at the track unhook the front sway bar to help out with traction? why is that cause it will let the front twist instead of the back?
        for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. as the car tries to move forward, the front end tries to rise and the shocks extend. The sway bars actually limit the amount of rise to the front end and effectivly limits the amount of weight transfer. by unbolting the end links, the front end can rise higher, thereby transferring more weight to the rear. Just don't try to corner like that, the car will roll considerably more than with the bar connected. I would hook up the swaybar for the ride home.

Comment

never done that before. is there a how too?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

ooo ok awesome thanks a bunch i will have to try that next time im at the track.
            94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
            94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
            75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
            1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
            GOT PSi?
            Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Hey thomas, do you go to cecil county drag strip to run? Or does dover downs run drag races? If not where do you go to?
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

na dover is just nascar. i havent been to cecil in a while and there is also delmar dragway. Both are nice. delmar is alittle more organized and cecil is run as much as you can. i want to go pretty bad and see if i can drive anymore! if you want to go to any im down!

current

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
                  thanks! got 24mpg on I95 the other day!!
                  Congrats on the new ride. How'd you pull off that mileage!? That's really good for a h/c LT1. What's your city mpg? What size injectors?
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Wow...great find. She's purdy!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
                      Congrats on the new ride. How'd you pull off that mileage!? That's really good for a h/c LT1. What's your city mpg? What size injectors?

stock injectors. city uh whats that? HEHE. I only live about 1/4mile from work so its not that great. think its bout 14

current

Comment

Lookin' good! Love the white!
                        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

thanks man. love the pup!!

current

Comment

Working...
                          X