my gains from creatine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my gains from creatine

I needed to share this to any weightlifters on this forum,Creatine is no joke,last week i benchpressed 265 3 times,Within one week of using creatine, I was able to bench press 265 6 times yesterday,I was very surprized I have not used creatine for 2 years ,i highly recomend the supplement,
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

I tried it. It made my penis shrink.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

................lol sux for you
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

I dont care for it... just a water retention supplement... and never did anything for strength for me...

now...

Nitrix

and

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath...... yeeeah....

and of course..

redline liquid..

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
          I needed to share this to any weightlifters on this forum,Creatine is no joke,last week i benchpressed 265 3 times,Within one week of using creatine, I was able to bench press 265 6 times yesterday,I was very surprized I have not used creatine for 2 years ,i highly recomend the supplement,
          I tried it and it jacked my reps up about 25-30% in a couple weeks. I felt a hell of a lot stronger using Creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
            I dont care for it... just a water retention supplement... and never did anything for strength for me...

now...

Nitrix

and

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath...... yeeeah....

and of course..

redline liquid..
            Can you tell us what those are and how they work? I could look it up, but I'd rather hear your opinion if you have time to explain it. I dont read muscle mags, so I am not very informed what products are out there.

Comment

I drink royal purple, it makes me sh*& easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                I tried it and it jacked my reps up about 25-30% in a couple weeks. I felt a hell of a lot stronger using Creatine.
                yes creatine is great,the only problem I find is Im so thirsty and my stomach gets a little bloated,did u have the same problem when you were taking it???,Im going for 275 next week,Im trying to get up to 300 bench press

Comment

I used to take it back in high school. It does not make you stronger or enhance the muscle, like WolfDog said. But it does give u a little more energy by retaining water. I Used to take that and Whey Protein to help rebuild the muscle. I went from benching about 135 to 185+ in about a month. It was nice considering I was about 160LB myself. The only thing like you said holmes, you have to drink a lot of water b/c you will dry up and it can cause damage.
                  Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                    I used to take it back in high school. It does not make you stronger or enhance the muscle, like WolfDog said. But it does give u a little more energy by retaining water. I Used to take that and Whey Protein to help rebuild the muscle. I went from benching about 135 to 185+ in about a month. It was nice considering I was about 160LB myself. The only thing like you said holmes, you have to drink a lot of water b/c you will dry up and it can cause damage.
                    not to mention, they have different forumulas for it..some of them will give you the green apple quick step.........

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

I don't know if it's coincidental or not, but I used to get headaches when I took the stuff. I probably wasn't drinking enough water with it. One of the guys who trains at the kickboxing gym I go to was involved with making a supplement called Gamma O, which is a natural testosterone booster. I don't have the determination to really stick with weightlifting long enough to see any results, so it's pointless for me to take any of these supplements.
                      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                      SOLD- Kinda miss it
                      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                      SOLD- Good riddance!
                      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Dan
                        I drink royal purple, it makes me sh*& easier.
                        somehow........im not surprised......

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
                          yes creatine is great,the only problem I find is Im so thirsty and my stomach gets a little bloated,did u have the same problem when you were taking it???,Im going for 275 next week,Im trying to get up to 300 bench press
                          I just drink a lot of water when I use it.

Comment

i used to drink about 2-3 gallons of water a day. Im talking a lot of water. and not just when I would work out.
                            Eddie
                            2000 M6 Trans Am
                            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                              somehow........im not surprised......

Well, when use Royal Purple you don't need the additive for your rear end.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X