No announcement yet.

Mary lost her Dad yesterday folks..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I offer our condolences and prayer Ken...sorry to hear of the lost.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

My deepest condolences to you, your wife and your entire family.
      My DD
      2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

My condolences my friend.

Sounds like he lead a blessed life...having the love of family members to carry on in his memory.
        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

My condolences go out to Mary and you. She needs your support more than ever! Expect a card via snail mail.
          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
          pics and info

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about what happened Ken. My prayers are with you and your family through this time of grief. I hope that you all may find solace in the fact that he is no longer suffering and peace in the happy memories that you all have of him.
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

My condolences to Mary, yourself, and all the family. I had a great relationship with my Dad, and lost him suddenly 6 years ago. It's a wonderful thing that Mary had a great relationship with her Dad, I hope she can find comfort in those cherished memories forever. I know the good memories that I have always bring me comfort when I'm feeling down about my Dad not being around.

God bless you guys.

Comment

My deepest sympathies, prayers and wishes to Mary and your family.
                94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

It is always hard to have important and beloved people pass. It is not the end though; a reunion in heaven awaits in the distant future. My prayers go out to every person impacted by this loss. I am very sorry.
                  -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
                  2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

From my family to yours, we offer our sincere condolences. 94 years old or not, it's never easy losing someone. At least he left this world with the knowledge that his daughter is in good hands.

God Bless
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

thanks all. I shall pass this on to Mary.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                      X