Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thomas
    keep searchin. you can find a good clean real ws6 for that kinda money
    Well I have a preliminary agreement to buy this at 13.8K and to pick it up Thursday. What do you think? I could care less about the bolt on mods to a car, I just don't want a car with internal engine work done to it. I think the bolt ons to this car are tasteful and not over the top.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=860906

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Eh, so-so. Not wild either way about the paint, but it is easy to fix- and the Firebirds are a little up-market from the Camaro, so, with that mileage, I guess it is worth the price- probably taken care of, looks like somebody lavished time and money on the car-

If I had been looking for a while, I guess I probably would- a little paint could fix the hood- the 'birds are a little 'busy' for my tastes, all the grilles and vents and scoops, but, for the price, you can't beat the performance-
      2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
      "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Looks like "run away" has the most votes.

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
          Well I have a preliminary agreement to buy this at 13.8K and to pick it up Thursday. What do you think? I could care less about the bolt on mods to a car, I just don't want a car with internal engine work done to it. I think the bolt ons to this car are tasteful and not over the top.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=860906
          That one looks better although it is not a true WS6.
          Greg W. in West Michigan
          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
          <Motor out

Comment

Working...
          X