No announcement yet.

A political matter: a huge doubt...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only problem i have with clinton being in the office is cause for seven days out of every month the country is gonna have to deal with such a pissy pres. lol but with obama i have a picture in my e-mail somewhere and during the national anthem and pledge of allegiance is WILL NOT!! place his hand over his heart to pay respects because it goes against his religion that is the only problem i have with him in the office
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Well said Wild Willy, I agree completely!

Comment

Believe what you want there are many crippled vetrens from this war that are disgusted with Bush. Along with Iraq families that have been torn to pieces, mothers without their children, children without thier father. They feel we have invaded them and dont tell me for one second the economy and gas prices have nothing to do with this war thet has backfired. Innocent people are losing their lives over nothing, because of that greedy scumbag. What about Osama shouldnt we be 100% focused on him? http://youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs what a hypocrite. He cant even speak a strait sentece with out stumbling over his lies, all in the name of God

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
        2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
          Believe what you want there are many crippled vetrens from this war that are disgusted with Bush. Along with Iraq families that have been torn to pieces, mothers without their children, children without thier father. They feel we have invaded them and dont tell me for one second the economy and gas prices have nothing to do with this war thet has backfired. Innocent people are losing their lives over nothing, because of that greedy scumbag. What about Osama shouldnt we be 100% focused on him? http://youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs what a hypocrite. He cant even speak a strait sentece with out stumbling over his lies, all in the name of God
          List some of his lies. Also list the benefits his greed has gotten him. You are saying all the typical one liners, now dig down another level.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

ALL politicians are crooks in one nature or another... Face it, it is in there nature as most of them were lawyers at one time. It is also a lesser of two evils for me. Truthfully, the democrats don't fit the bill here.

If you have the audacity to criticize any president for actions that HAD to be taken, you should have some strong proof to stand behind. Not media hype and sensationalism! Beyond that, how many democrats fully supported the president before he made the decision to go to war? And then spat in his face by switching sides when it wasn't a swift defeat... Obama is one who did not encourage the effort to go to war. Apparently, he would have rather let the middle east attack our homeland further?!?hmmm...

Anyways, I am sure that my typing(did I mention I hate typing) is not as fantastic as the media outlet that you religiously repeat verbatim. IBTL
            Greg W. in West Michigan
            1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
            1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
            1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
            1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
            1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
            <Motor out

Comment

When did Iraq attack us, we are the ones attacking them.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
              2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Several of the terrorist that attacked us on 9/11 were trained in Iraq by Saddam's people so they were definitely involved in 9/11.

Here is the problem that liberals have with what is going on. They can only see a war being between 2 countries. The war on Islamic fundamentalism is not a war between 2 countries. The hardcore Islamic/Muslim terrorists are not part of a country. They operate across borders in many countries. That is why Bush said years ago that if you are a country that support them you will be considered one of them and attacked. This is a different kind of war than before. Liberals claim that Bush isn't adapting to this kind of war when in fact the liberals can not even get past step one. They can not even identify the enemy. If you don't learn to identify them you will never be able to defeat them. This is a war where one side or the other will be defeated. Which side do the liberals want us to be on. Right now their hatred of republicans and their desire to regain power is so great they are willing to put America on the loosing side. How despicable is that. People that do that are un-American. Having a discussion about it is one thing but actively going out and doing harm like trying to defeat the patriot act to make it harder to fight this war is quite another.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Critics said the same thing about Germany in WWII...
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Most times I stay out of political topics. Mainly because of how passionate people become in defending one's point of view. Now........I'm going to put my flame proof suit on for a minute and make a comment.

I have the following guidelines every time I step into the topics of politics:

#1. I find it hard to believe anything that a politican either verbally states, or puts in print as being factual information. Especially considering that it is their job to push opinions forward to suit whatever particular agenda is at hand..... and that hand is swayed toward the souce of funding.

#2. To argue the points of the above referanced individuals is pointless, mostly due to the problem of the conditions of #1.

Comment

Our local state rep was a nice guy, always happy and smiling at local events. His office is / was down the street. He's now in jail after we found out he was nuts and was mailing fake anthrax letters to himself to frame some other politician.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                        Most times I stay out of political topics. Mainly because of how passionate people become in defending one's point of view. Now........I'm going to put my flame proof suit on for a minute and make a comment.

I have the following guidelines every time I step into the topics of politics:

#1. I find it hard to believe anything that a politican either verbally states, or puts in print as being factual information. Especially considering that it is their job to push opinions forward to suit whatever particular agenda is at hand..... and that hand is swayed toward the souce of funding.

#2. To argue the points of the above referanced individuals is pointless, mostly due to the problem of the conditions of #1.

Well put...You must have a lot of experience in this matter...
                        Greg W. in West Michigan
                        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                        <Motor out

Comment

#1. I find it hard to believe anything that a politican either verbally states, or puts in print as being factual information.

Q: How do you know when a politician is lying?

A: Their lips move.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:
                          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

[QUOTE=gimp19] mothers without their children

you really cant say much about that cause over there they are sending their own children out with bombs strapped to them so if you ask me that is their own darn problem not ours.
                            94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
                            94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                            75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                            1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
                            GOT PSi?
                            Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                              Well put...You must have a lot of experience in this matter...
                              Working with the public, you learn what topics to avoid. Politics and Religion are the two worst.

Comment

Working with the public, you learn what topics to avoid. Politics and Religion are the two worst.
                                yup.

an notice who else is staying out of this.

33 years in the Federal Govt. this June.... I know all there is about Politicians and much of what happens behind the curtains "across the river".

Do I hate it? yes.
                                Do I despise it? yes.
                                Can I change it? ......not right now.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                                X